I redesigned the Monzo Debit Card! What are your thoughts?

(Jack Donovan) #12

Unless it was some sort of debit card with a digital front… Cost too much though I expect :sweat_smile:

(connorianreilly) #13

I think it’s awesome that you’ve mocked something up … but

I’m really not a fan. Keep it simple. I would vote for hot-coral or one jet black.

(Jack Donovan) #14

+1 for jet Black

(Richard) #15

Another for jet black…

Could chuck in some Hot Coral lines to mix it up…

The blue looks just like any other bank such as RBS, and the wavy lines on it are reminiscent of Monese.

The Hot Coral card is a unique identifier for Monzo, scrap it and it one more reason to consider going elsewhere.

If people love blue than this has to be a better option which Actually @Danny suggested ages ago;

Personally, I think there are way too many shades of blue out there so Hot Coral is great as it is now :slight_smile:

We’re planning to launch a business current account

that one looks black to me

Please we don’t want that famous ‘dress colour’ debate :joy:

FYI Monese use Mastercard, that is a very old stock image from their launch days. Now both the purple GBP card and white EUR card have the latest Mastercard logo

(Alex Sherwood) #21

Just to take that away from Danny (because he totally deserves it :wink:) that design actually came from an early blog post.

You can’t do that @alexs let this one go his way :joy:

(Herp Derp) #23

I admit I didn’t do it but I have been pushing for it :slight_smile:

(Richard Orr) #24

No! Nothing exciting here, just another standard boring card. Keep Hot Coral.

(Sami Ristimäki) #25

I would love my Monzo card to look like this :heart_eyes:

That’s what I think of hot coral

(MikeF) #28

For how many people would a choice of card actually impact their choice of bank?

Yes. If there was a boring navy blue card but another bank had stripes or bright orange I would probably change to them.

I really like the N26 card…

(#savetheseabass) #31

That is a gorgeous card. I want one!

It wouldn’t for me. I just need the numbers as I can’t pay for anything with the cards look and feel