Huel, Saturo, yfood etc

Well, decided to give it a go, used someones referral link here, so here’s mine :slight_smile:

Continuing the chain of Huel referrals, I used @chistery’s link, here’s mine if anyone fancies it.

1 Like

saturo-tetra-pak

Saturo have new flavours out. I bought a box of vanilla and they taste a bit like custard. Not convinced…prefer the original.

Interestingly, Huel have decided to pursue this market now and ship an RTD (ready to drink) version.

Is the huel RTD stuff flavoured?

I tried early huel unflavoured and after a month couldn’t bring myself to drink it anymore.

They haven’t released their RTD product yet, but it was mentioned as an upcoming product in this article in Wired in March, as well as a chocolate-orange version of the Huel Bar.

As far as the Huel powder, I’ve only ever had the vanilla flavor, not tried the unflavoured version myself.

Yummy! How much are they?

https://www.saturo.eu/product/vanilla/

Just released today by the look of it!

Oooo, I need to order some more as well. Might as well try these. Thanks for sharing Simon!

1 Like

This could be my deciding factor :thinking:

I’ve got a shitload of referral credit but I can’t use it all on one order. Well bum.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the Coffee Huel? I like my coffee but I’m not sure I want a full bag or 2 of Huel to do me every working day…

I’ll get some in my next batch of powder if it comes back in stock within the next 2 weeks or so

1 Like

Instead of Huel, just go plabt based ! Best switch I ever made, 4 years on and have never loved good more !

Plant based as in diet?

I’ve been vegan for 9 years already :slight_smile:

I love Huel for the convenience mostly.

6 Likes

Yeah as in diet. I just look at Huel and just don’t get the buzz as making meals ahead. It looks bland but guess if it’s pure time saving it prob works!

9 years! Amazing to see people who never go back ! Best choice I ever made was going vegan after being veggie for years :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely! For sure one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

I think there’s a misconception about Huel - that Huel users only drink it or replace like every meal with it. I’m sure some people do, but I don’t even have it every day - maybe 3-5 times a week. Still eat plenty of regular food haha. It’s perfect for being in a rush or on the go etc.

4 Likes

Same, or less even, for me. I love it as a great backup if I don’t have time or energy to cook/buy food, rather than skipping a meal or eating something terrible for me.

3 Likes

Just about to place a huel order for the first time

Any recommendations or discount codes available?

1 Like

Sure thing, will DM

1 Like