Huel, Saturo, yfood etc

Sounds like you guys need to get tail to work with huel :slight_smile: in time for monzo launch woooot

1 Like

I’ve been using Huel (mainly for breakfasts) for about a month now, about to get my second delivery sent out. I’m really enjoying it so far! It’s extremely convenient for mornings when I’m in a rush to get out of the front door… :thinking:

1 Like

It all sounds disgusting!

Eat real food, preferably related to what your ancestors ate for a couple of million years…

6 Likes

Thanks for the referral link :+1:
Going to give it a try as I rarely eat breakfast at home so would be useful when I get to work.

My referral link: https://huel.mention-me.com/m/ol/dt5ig-32c9b899c0

3 Likes

Thanks BobT, roll on payday so I can get some Huel :smiley:

2 Likes

My daughter is slowly becoming a vegan and she is at university doing her PhD, so thought I would do some homework and if recommended, will buy her some and be a hero dad! Any pros or cons people can share? Thanks.

Get her a blender and tell her to blend Huel with ice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way of trying Huel first without forking out the £45/£50 or so for a large pack?

Unfortunately not. They used to do free 100g samples but not any more sadly.

@simonb Make a deal with Huel… Monzo includes small packet of Huel with Monzo card, Huel provides unlimited supply of Huel for Monzo Team + pays commission on first normal purchase back to Monzo. :wink:

I caved in and ordered Huel… I’m usually suspicious about food that’s not looking like food, but I objectively have to say that I could improve my breakfast habbits. :eyes: Currently I drink coffee :coffee: for breakfast, so that should be easy improvement. I tried different things, from actually eating breakfast, through cereal bars with ton of sugar and 10 different E-things, healthy but expensive bars, I’m just not a breakfast type of person. Getting up early or preparing in the evening… such a hassle. :smiley:

10 Likes

You’ve got mail :grin:

Decided to give it a try, figured it might help in my previously unsuccessful plans to lose weight and eat more healthily.

Thanks for that :+1: Hope you enjoy it! :grinning:

Really wasn’t fussed on Huel, much prefer Joylent or Jimmy joy as it is now as it has a much nicer texture in my opinion

So my first delivery of Huel arrived today and I’ll be trying it out for breakfast tomorrow.

I used a referral link from this thread to order the 28-day pack to get £5 off the £45 list price which seemed like the best value deal. By posting my referral link in this thread I’ve also received 3x £5 referral credits for any future orders I decide to make after trying it out, so it seems that the current best value way for me to reorder Huel is to use these credits against further one-off 28-day packs rather than subscribe to the repeat delivery service.

So if anyone wants to try Huel I’d suggest following what I did, get your referrals out on social media and use the referral credits to buy the cheapest pack, unless you know of a cheaper way?

Buy a subscription and cancel when you get your first delivery :wink: (not breaking any rules as it is cancel at anytime)

3 Likes

I tried it for a month, but alas it was causing me to gain weight consistently. I was only doing lunch replacement for about 400cals but something in it just didn’t agree with me.

In case anyone fancies throwing me £5 then here’s my link.

Thanks to the person who used my link :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That was fast! T’was me. Might as well give this a shot.

Is mine if anyone ever gets into this!

1 Like

You were number 2 :smiley: Thanks man.

6 Likes