How to cancel a bill split?

So this has just been resolved for me according to support. Should be fine going forward now.

Appeared for me now too. Sick

Editing is not yet on the radar apparently. So maybe we’d need a new request thread for that.

1 Like

I wish there was a way to do this from the Payments (shared) tab. As it is I have to use this tab to then search payments made on a particular date, then cancel the bill split through that.

1 Like

Unless I’m misunderstanding there is a bill splits section in the payments tab showing all outstanding splits:

Screenshot_20190505-125513__01__01

Yes, and I find this useful, but to actually cancel one of those split payments I have to use the name/data of the transaction, go back through my spending to find it, and then cancel the split from there. Ideally I’d like to be able to go to the tab you’ve shown, slide a payment left, and have options to cancel/edit it.

I wish there was a way to click a transaction and view how it was split from the shared tab view.

Also another annoyance while im here in malta is the bill is paid in euros… but we have to work out the split in pounds :-1:

Ill probably raise two thread for this when i get back :joy::joy:

Are you on iOS or Android? In the latest android beta version I can click into the transaction from that screen. That’s annoying if you can’t click through!

Clicking the transaction takes you to the transaction details screen on iOS too.

Here’s the (new) thread for Editing Bill Splits:

1 Like

This feature has already been suggested. You can vote for it here:

3 Likes

@awjdean doing the people’s work :+1:

3 Likes

Hmm… I wasn’t having much luck with this. I’ll try again next time I split a bill.

I can’t cancel a pending Split (I entered the wrong amount) and it’s not showing on the Shared tab either. Is anyone else experiencing this? iOS 14.2; TestFlight 3.62.

Am I better creating a bug report for Monzo to see it?