How easy is it to claim my money once passed

You could set up a standing order for a few days after you expect to leave hospital fine with all your money coming out to a certain family member who you want I have it. If you come out fine on the correct day, you can just cancel the standing order without any worries. If something goes wrong, it’ll leave as you set up and go to that family member quickly before having to do the hassle of probate straight away.

1 Like