- How often do you deposit cash at the moment?
Maybe twice a month at the present time. It was already a faff. I had two Natwest branches close. So I would use my Lloyds account as they have a branch near me. I would then transfere the funds to my Natwest. I said it was a faff.
- Where do you tend to do your cash deposits?
Right now with my local Lloyds Branch. I am keen to close that account as the branch is earmarked for closure.
- What days do you usually deposit cash?
Monday to Saturday.
- At what times in the day do you deposit your cash?
When ever the branch is open.
- On average, how much do you deposit in each go?
It depends how much cash I have at that time.
- Why do you tend to need to make cash deposits?
I have always been able to deposit cash and it’s never been an issue.
A few friends of mine have resorted to Cash Plus and Pokit. I have never liked the apps so never signed up. The Pokit account allows PayPoint and Cash Plus is the Post Office for Cash deposits. I am not too fussed what solution is there. However, just to say that the Post Office may be the better solution.