How cashback works

(Beatrice Borbon) #1

Cashback can be a good way to make a little back on your purchases. Here’s how to make the most of it.

5 Likes

Best cashback app?

Been using TopCashback for a bit this year… soon adds up!

1 Like

Definitely works and worth the extra few clicks. I’ve always used Quidco !

3 Likes

Always use TCB or if possible my works cashback platform. Saves a fortune.

0 Likes

(Splodf) #5

Jesus! I was happy with my tenner!

3 Likes

Love TopCashback. Have earned just under £4,000 since opening my account with them in 2008. All that money for buying stuff I would have bought anyway. Lovely jubbly!

1 Like

(Eve) #7

I use topcashback, when they do some offers with accommodation or flight booking sites I get quite a good amount back. The amount you can claim clears quickly too.

0 Likes

Which one should I get, Quidco or Topcashback?

Topcashback seems to be the better one :confused:

If anyone has a referral link I’d be happy to use it :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

(Kieran) #9
1 Like

(Shreyas Zanpure) #10

Use both. They both had exclusive deals, so one might be better than the other! Here is my Quidco Referral Link :slight_smile:
Also register your cards with them. You will keep accumulating cashback fro in-store purchases, if Quidco has a cashback deal for them.

0 Likes

Thanks! I don’t really want to use both as it looks like TopCashBack has all the offers of Quidco.

Thanks

0 Likes

(Shreyas Zanpure) #12

In that case, if you have not signed up yet, here is my Topcashback Referral Link

0 Likes

Thank you, used!

2 Likes

(Kieran) #14

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

I added my card to the bacs bot. So when I get money I can just withdraw it with no fee to my Monzo account?

Thanks

0 Likes

(Kieran) #16

Yep thats right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that’s pretty cool!

2 Likes

(Shreyas Zanpure) #18

Cashback site, plus cashback credit card works awesome. If not cashback, then TasteCard, or VoucherCloud, Groupon, HotUKDeals. Basically anything that means I do not have to pay 100% of the bill. I have stopped dining out on Weekends (mostly Friday and Sat evening), because most vouchers exclude those days. Eat out on weekdays and get lots of discount!

0 Likes

I am planning to spend around £350 on interrail tickets for a trip after school ends. Am I right that I just click on get cashback now, and then buy the tickets and I get the 3% back?

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/my-interrail/

That’s the offer I’m interested in.

1 Like

(Shreyas Zanpure) #20

That’s correct. Also check their tracking stats for their offer. That’s a good way of knowing merchant reliability.

1 Like