How cashback works

Cashback can be a good way to make a little back on your purchases. Here’s how to make the most of it.

5 Likes

Been using TopCashback for a bit this year… soon adds up!

1 Like

Definitely works and worth the extra few clicks. I’ve always used Quidco !

Screenshot_20190129-175306_Chrome

5 Likes

Always use TCB or if possible my works cashback platform. Saves a fortune.

Jesus! I was happy with my tenner!

4 Likes

Love TopCashback. Have earned just under £4,000 since opening my account with them in 2008. All that money for buying stuff I would have bought anyway. Lovely jubbly!

1 Like

I use topcashback, when they do some offers with accommodation or flight booking sites I get quite a good amount back. The amount you can claim clears quickly too.

Which one should I get, Quidco or Topcashback?

Topcashback seems to be the better one :confused:

If anyone has a referral link I’d be happy to use it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Use both. They both had exclusive deals, so one might be better than the other! Here is my Quidco Referral Link :slight_smile:
Also register your cards with them. You will keep accumulating cashback fro in-store purchases, if Quidco has a cashback deal for them.

Thanks! I don’t really want to use both as it looks like TopCashBack has all the offers of Quidco.

Thanks

In that case, if you have not signed up yet, here is my Topcashback Referral Link

1 Like

Thank you, used!

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

I added my card to the bacs bot. So when I get money I can just withdraw it with no fee to my Monzo account?

Thanks

Yep thats right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that’s pretty cool!

2 Likes

Cashback site, plus cashback credit card works awesome. If not cashback, then TasteCard, or VoucherCloud, Groupon, HotUKDeals. Basically anything that means I do not have to pay 100% of the bill. I have stopped dining out on Weekends (mostly Friday and Sat evening), because most vouchers exclude those days. Eat out on weekdays and get lots of discount!

I am planning to spend around £350 on interrail tickets for a trip after school ends. Am I right that I just click on get cashback now, and then buy the tickets and I get the 3% back?

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/my-interrail/

That’s the offer I’m interested in.

1 Like

That’s correct. Also check their tracking stats for their offer. That’s a good way of knowing merchant reliability.

1 Like