Hottest day of the year "so far"!

Winter breeze ?!

no i hate it

edit: I’m a ginger in the south east, not far from where most of the records are set

Lovely evening here in Glasgow. Mid 20s, lovely breeze. Perfect :ok_hand:t2:

You should probably take that woolly hat off and you’d be even cooler

1 Like

Yes I really need a new profile picture! That was on Brooklyn bridge in January it was -10c! :snowman:

3 Likes

I said that to him yesterday, me in my shades, him and his winters best !!

2 Likes

The IT department has been moved out of the main building where I work into a cabin in the car park due to lack of space. It’s best discribed as a greenhouse, luckily we got an air con unit the other day which just about keeps it bareable.

It’s similar to this but bigger, older and not stacked:

They are our go to when we need more space as we have lots floating around from all our projects being a construction business

1 Like

They look like some of the new “trendy” houses in Manchester ha ha

1 Like

Tbh no idea why I left London for a holiday in Spain… feels like I chose the wrong destination!

1 Like

No. You didn’t. I’d swap places with you in a heartbeat. :sweat:

1 Like

Sorry, I really can’t complain! But no need to swap… come along!

1 Like

I’m in Barrow, where it hasn’t been too bad (compared to what London was like in the previous weeks, before I came up).

I can’t stand hot weather (it might have something to do with me being from the north of England?), and if I were in London right now, I would be sitting inside with a fan on me eating ice, probably.

(It was 21° in Barrow on Monday, with an 85% humidity. It was very sticky.)

(I can’t believe I’m going to miss the thunderstorms tomorrow though :frowning:)