Hey All

Hello everyone my name is Tommy, I just joined here after signing up for mt new Monzo account. I can’t wait to get my new Hot Coral Card and show it off to everyone it is such a beautiful colour.

Can anyone tell me please how long it would take for me to get my card? Thank you

2 Likes

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the community

The card gets send out Royal Mail 1st class , so it could come as early as tomorrow, but with the royal mail delays at the moment it could take a few days.

You may be able to use the card already on Google/apple pay.

I find it’s usually 2 or 3 working days. Allow a little leeway though for postal delays due to the current pandemic.

Welcome to the club! :smiley:

Woah, woah, woah!

From two metres away and one household at a time please!

1 Like

Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow, but as Royal Mail aren’t delivering ordinary post on Saturdays, it might not be until Monday. :anguished:

ooops sorry, working days would have been more appropriate. I’ll edit it now.

Thanks everyone, I think I can wait till Monday I don’t have much to do anyway so hopefully by then I can go and use it :smiley:

You should be able to set it up on Google or Apple Pay now. Since you can only pay by contactless this should mean you can go use it straight away.

For some reason, I think the activation flow has changed and you now need an activated card to set-up A/G Pay. I’ll have a look…

EDIT: This seems to be the procedure;

If your lucky next day. if not 2 days later

I got my card for both sole and joint account within two days

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.