Have you gone #FullMonzo?

(Andre Borie) #223

No problems, although a bank’s community forum would be a pretty unusual place to affirm your political preferences don’t you think? :joy:

(Punit Mannari) #225

Well I don’t want to put my pic on the profile…so I uploaded his😀

Very good choice. Nobody will pay any attention. Your picture would definitely attract lots of comments :joy::joy::joy:

(Punit Mannari) #227

:joy::joy::joy:

(Punit Mannari) #228

Make banking great again

(Jack) #230

New Monzo slogan? :thinking:

(Punit Mannari) #231

I save set up DD for 3 mobile yesterday…how long before it appears on my DD list on monzo?

(Jack) #232

Normally about 3 or 4 working days after setup. Although sometimes it doesn’t appear until a few days before it’s due :slight_smile:

(Punit Mannari) #233

I was the first one to use it.i even use the wording last night in a different post😀

(Andre Borie) #234

Depends on when Three submit the mandate to Monzo. They’re pretty legacy so no telling how long will it take. However due to how Direct Debits work you’re looking at 1 working day at least if they were to submit it right now.

Hey @glasgow how did you do the joint CASS? I’m a beta user, have a joint account, but have no option to initiate CASS from the settings page of my joint account, where there is the CASS option in the settings page of my personal account. Thanks!

(Jack) #236

From my understanding it was enabled for a short perioid but has since been removed while they make some tweaks. It should return once the feature leaves Monzo Labs.

Keep your eyes peeled!

(Micky) #237

I did a switch with my joint account last week. I found it in the help section by search the word switch, then select “What is a full switch” and there is a button for “Switch to Monzo”. I think you must have the joint account selected at the time but everything seems to have worked ok

(Michael) #238

I joined Monzo back in March this year - originally just for the fee free card payments when abroad - but I found myself enjoying the ease of the app, so I started to move my direct debits over (before CASS).

I intended on keeping my legacy account with Lloyds open for cash deposits, but I realised I was paying £17 a month (just increased to £19) for a platinum account whilst not really getting much value out of the account benefits; I have breakdown included with my car, mobile is covered by home insurance and it’s doubtful how useful travel insurance is to me considering I have a pre-existing medical condition.

I could have downgraded my account, but I thought to myself Monzo does everything I need it to, so last week I opted to go #fullmonzo and close my legacy account completely. And if I need to pay any cash in, I can ask my mum to pay in and transfer to me (I haven’t quite persuaded her to try Monzo yet!)

Monzo have done more to manage my money in the last few months than Lloyds ever have in the 20+ years of being a customer with them. It now feels like my money is mine!

(Jack) #239

Great to hear!

You’ll be pleased to know they are looking at introducing cash deposits via a third party later this year :moneybag:

Let us know how you get on with convincing your mother :smiley:

(Kelvin Papp) #240

As of today I am #FullMonzo :slight_smile:

Final Direct Debit moved across this morning to our Joint Account :+1:

(Nathan) #241

Taken the plunge tonight. Switch initiated!