Have you gone #FullMonzo?

My first wages go into Monzo tomorrow. Had messages to say scheduled payments set up are too low amount at mo and could be declined but I am being paid tomorrow.

3 Likes

I’ve also just gone full Monzo. Took me a while but finally got round to it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I too have decided to take the plunge and go #FullMonzo.

There are some aesthetic improvements I would like to see and they may come along eventually but, for me, it was Summary that was the clincher.

Finances way more streamlined now.

5 Likes

Woohoo!! Welcome to the #fullmonzo crew!

1 Like

My move away from Santander completed today :raised_hands:t3::sparkles: I’m now #FullMonzo!

6 Likes

No. Many reasons why. Here is a few of them;

#FullMonzo should be a requirement of the Coral Crew :joy:

8 Likes

Use Monzo if you like it and want to back them up but for God’s sake keep your high street zombie account!:wink:

I kept mine for ages since I got interest on it and free international transfers like once a month but no longer since I’m not an undergrad anymore :weary: if I have need of another next time I will open one. Lots of people have good insurance cover/ interest etc. on theirs so by all means keep it :+1:t3:

1 Like

Finally, at last. :+1:

2 Likes

My #FullMonzo life will begin on 7th of August, and I can’t wait.

Monzo is perfect for me, as I don’t receive cash at all, and never need to pay in. I hate paying with cash, and use Apple Pay regularly. I love the app, and the whole ethos of the brand, and can’t wait to make full use of all the features, which will mean I can get my bill tracking app off my homepage.

Bring it on!

5 Likes

I have kept mine, purely for access to 5% regular saver.

Salary due to be paid into Monzo for first time this month :grin:

#fullmonzo

2 Likes

Just gave my monzo details to my employer…gone full monzo…end of this month should get paid here…
Will still keep my Lloyd’s for cheque and cash deposit and transfer it to Monzo.
Only down side is with every bank I had a overdraft Inc Lloyd’s…but nothing with Monzo…

2 Likes

Hi @Punmanuk and well done on going #fullmonzo! :wave: I’ve popped your post in to the fullMonzo thread.

If you’ve got any issues don’t hesitate to ask in these forums!

2 Likes

Keep checking in the future. They are always looking to open this up more.

2 Likes

Do people actually have overdraft on monzo or is this comming soon? I was surprised I did not get a od

A few do yes. Because OD’s are new to Monzo they are being very cautious as to their risk appetite.
Each bank decides on the level of risk they want to accept. Not saying you specifically would be but a number of customers added up may be?

1 Like

Yep plenty have an overdraft however Monzo are quite conservative on their criteria. You may find you become eligible soon though. Make sure your Transunion (callcredit) credit file is up to date and accurate

2 Likes

I use noodle…is that the same?

Yep they use TransUnion (callcredit) data :slight_smile:

1 Like