Hashtag Lists

(Sheryne Shillingford-Reed) #1

I use hashtags often to categorise my spending, but I’d love to be able to auto populate from a list of my most used catagories. For example I can never remember if I used #mani or #manicure on previous transactions if there was an auto type function based on tags already used this would stop the confusion!

Suggested hashtags
#hashtags
(Jo Levy) #2

Hashtag autocomplete seems to have been mentioned a few times on here, and yes I agree hashtags would be much more effective if they did this!

I’d also like to be able to save tag searches - for instance, I might want to see how much I’ve already spent on #takeout this month to try and horrify myself into not spending any more. Since this is a technique I try every month, a saved search would be a great way to do this quickly. Or even seeing most used tags on the summary page, and being able to click in from there?

(Martin Jones) #3

Hi,

Any chance you could add a feature that remembers previously used hashtag in payments, ie I use the hashtag #fuel. When I got to link a hashtag in the future this option appear and I just click it.

I know its simple enough to type it again, but when receiving several payments with longer hashtags it’s handy not in time but making sure the payments are linked, ie smelling mistakes etc

(Eve) #4

Hi Martin, you’re not alone! Just moved your post into a thread with this suggestion so the discussion can continue. This is something I’d personally love too.

Its only a minor gripe but I do wish there was predictive texts for hashtags. I’m only using one to seperate my purchases for lunch time but it would be easier that as soon as I put # in my previous ones were chosen.

thanks

(Si Robins) #6

remember my previous hashtags so I can consistently tag transactions