Guess the upcoming feature šŸ‘€ (Spoiler: Bulk Recategorisation)

If you select something else then select the same category and press done you will get the option. Donā€™t have to change then go back in and change again.

1 Like

kramer

4 Likes

I still canā€™t get this to work :frowning:

Same here, no option for me - tried public app and test flight version

1 Like

This was a much needed feature! Working well for me.

1 Like

So Iā€™ve not had a notification but it seems to be workingā€¦ kind of.

Is it meant to work for pot transfers, too? I was looking forward to being able to classify mine as savings yet it doesnā€™t seem to work for them.

Currently feeling rather underwhelmed.

1 Like

Some normal transactions dont work for me and also faster payments doesnt seem to work either :frowning:

1 Like

Are they still broken for you?

I thought they might be related to the issues with Trends on Android beta last night, but those have been fixed and I still canā€™t bulk categorise movements into pots. Which, sadly, makes the whole thing more or less a bit pointless for me. :cry:

@maxwhite would you be able to confirm if this is the expected functionality?

1 Like

Still not working for me properly

1 Like

Still not got this one yet. Humph.

Try changing a category. I never got a notification yet it was there!

I did before I posted, and nada :cry:.

1 Like

Looks like its built around the idea of ā€˜picking a merchantā€™ and then mass applying the category to other transactions from that merchant. So Iā€™m not sure how that would work for pot transfers. How would you like it to behave? All pot transfers to and from your a certain pot to be categorised a certain way? Theyā€™re usually categorised as ā€˜Transfersā€™ right?

My ifttt transfers to my coin far are categorised as Transfers.

My roundups that go to my coin jar are categorised as Savings.

I need to change one or other of them!

1 Like

Tried that here tooā€¦ definitely not available yet for me. Iā€™ve raised to Monzo via Twitter, said engineers have confirmed itā€™s been rolled out to everyone now. Raised via chat now, see where this goā€™sā€¦if I ever get a response :smile:

1 Like

Letā€™s check in on our cats:

• My cat is dead (I donā€™t have the functionality)
  • My cat is misbehaving (I think Iā€™ve got it but it kinda doesnā€™t work properly)
  • I have my cat. I love my cat. Cats ftw. (Iā€™ve the functionality and all is groovy).

0 voters

Yeah seems Iā€™ve got it now, but never received a carousel notification either!

1 Like

I donā€™t get anything these days :frowning:

Iā€™m not sure if I need to do more or less photoshops :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just had the notification! :grin: maybe someoneā€™s tweaked something

Edit - working now here :+1:t2:

1 Like

I think thereā€™s an inverse correlation with forum activity. I am never a chosen one. :cry:

4 Likes