Google Stadia 🎮

I know I ordered later than most people here, but I’m still hopeful dammit! Positive thoughts etc :grin:

I ordered on June 7th and mine has now shipped. Hopefully you’ll get a shipping email soon.

As far as an email with the activation code, it is unlikely anyone will get this until 5pm (or later) today in the UK - Stadia officially launches at 9am (PST)

1 Like

Im at work till 10 p.m. anyways lol

Positivity wins! It’s been dispatched :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve still not had the code :slightly_frowning_face: Mine shipped earlier though :+1:

1 Like

No email with code arrived here yet either. No way to speed things up other than wait for it to arrive :zzz:

Still waiting for the email too. I understand the shipping slipping a bit but surely the emails could have come out to allow people to claim their usernames?

Increased deflation;

The redditors are revolting.

Still, on the ‘things that could go wrong with a launch’ scale, at least it’s not as bad as Disney+'s “lots of account details get compromised”

2 Likes

Got my code at 10pm and delivery is due for today. Had a play on the web portal and seems good so far especially on Mouse & Keyboard.

Yeti97 is my username.

1 Like

Still no code for me yet!
But at least my hardware is to be delivered at 4pm today.

Mine is arriving at 11am today. If the code comes today then I’ll be a happy man. At work until 5pm anyway.

Mine is now despatched but I think it’ll be arriving tomorrow. Hopefully get the code at some point today :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’m thinking they must send the codes out during business hours American time, whatever Google works on anyway.

I’m suspecting the same - as no code received here yet :us::alarm_clock:
@Yeti97 ordered before me (I’m guessing) and got the code last night. Hopefully mine will arrive later today/tonight.

I’m hoping 5pm :crossed_fingers:

I ordered at 6:18pm on the 6th June. Also just for pub points. My Stadia box is sat on my desk at work right now. Bring on 5pm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve just received my delivery confirmation email from the Google store. Hopefully this kick starts their system into sending out the code :slight_smile:

My Stadia has just been delivered. Still no code :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Same, mine was delivered to home at 3pm :video_game: - I’m still at work & no code :roll_eyes: Hoping to try it tonight :crossed_fingers:

1 Like