Google Pixel 6

I’ve managed to get a fairly standard TPU case from Amazon, which will do the job for now. Usually I design my own custom (Prince themed) ones from Casestation, but last I looked they didn’t have P6Pro ones available yet.

The slipperiness wasn’t an issue in-hand. But when placing the phone down on a variety of surfaces (even relatively flat ones) it just wouldn’t stay put. Even on the couch it seemed to have a life of it’s own and migrate itself down the sides of the cushions :joy: The case has solved that though for sure.

The camera is mindblowingly good!

2 Likes

That I can certainly attest to!

My usual spots by the front door are all out

Headphones arrived,

They are a big upgrade over last year’s QC 35ii , more controls over playback from the device itself , more granularity on noise cancellation and it remembers your last noise cancellation level and better build quality, basically fixed all my pain points with the QC35ii.

Music also seems better but I haven’t tested for that long.

3 Likes

Mine came today too. I only received the email from Google though, not the one from the shipping company :thinking:

Weird as I got an email and text from DHL this morning with a delivery slot.

Nice fix for the fingerprint reader today - much better :slight_smile:
No OTA in UK 'til next month so have to sideload

1 Like

My headphones have shipped, guess I got the 700s.

The Pixel Stand 2 is now available to pre-order as well.

Mine shipped today too! Headphones. Will be picking up the stand ASAP.

1 Like

My headphones arrived today and I’m loving them. I think they’ll form part of my essential things to pack when I’m travelling for work.

1 Like

Mine have arrived, I could just sit with them switched on, just for the total silence with the noise cancellation up full

1 Like

Vodafone have the pixel 6 for £369 in-store plus the stadia offer is still on.

They also have the s21 for £353 in store.