Golden Ticket Issue

Hi there,

Do the golden tickets still give direct access? I registered a golden ticket against my email address. I used the same email to register on the app but I have been placed in to the queue.

Thanks,
Michael

Hmmm they should. https://goo.gl/2qYrR4 try that one

1 Like

That one worked great. Many thanks, Josh.

2 Likes

No worries. Happy to help

You wouldn’t by chance have any more links that work? Cheers

Right here :wink:

It’s saying already taken mate?

Ah ok, they get snapped up pretty quickly :slight_smile: In that case if you post a comment in that topic, someone will share another with you :raised_hands:

Top man cheers for heads up

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Give/request Golden Tickets here

I used a ticket my friend gave me and when i opened the app i was still in the queue, do you have to use the ticket before you sign up or is there a way to use the ticket while you’re still in the queue?

As long as you submit the same email address as you used to register for the account, for the golden ticket, it will still enable you to skip the queue while you’re in it.

That’s what I did and I opened the app to find myself still in the queue. IMG_3566

1 Like

In that case, I’m afraid something’s gone wrong & you’ll need to contact the support team by emailing help@monzo.com or sending them a DM on Twitter.

1 Like

Hi,

My sister has a Monzo card and sent me the Golden Ticket link, I entered my email but I’ve been put in a queue - Why has this not worked properly??

Thanks, CJ.

Hi Charlotte,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve run into this issue.

Based on the feedback earlier in this thread, if you try using another golden ticket from here, it should work next time :crossed_fingers:

If that doesn’t work, please do let us know!

I’ve moved your post here, to keep all of the information & tips about this issue in one place.

Hi guys. My friend has signed up using my link but it hasn’t jumped me 4000 places. Im still number 53000 in the queue. Where am in able to get one of the golden tickets from? Thank you

The Golden Ticket scheme for the prepaid card is now closed.