Monzo Referrals Give/Request Golden Tickets 🎫

Afternoon all
Looking to move to Monzo from Revolut after friends recommendations. Has anyone got a Golden Ticket please? Currently over 126k in the queue :sweat:

1 Like

Thankyou

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Anyone got a golden ticket please

1 Like
1 Like

If there any kind soul with a Golden Ticket available I would love to get PM’d one. It’s actually not for me, but for a friend who just discovered Monzo and has been raving about it but she’s stuck on the waiting list.
As I told (a different) friend about Monzo about a year ago and he signed up then and loves it, I figured it’s time I should sign up too (I was busy at the time last year and never got round to it) so asked him for a GT and just verified my account a few mins ago. But now I’m feeling guilty that I’ve jumped the queue ahead of my other friend so would love to get her a GT.
Thanks in advance & fingers crossed

1 Like

Hey there guys.

Missed out on monzo a while back and would love to skip the huge queue. If anyone has it in their heart to PM me a golden ticket, I’d be awfully grateful.

Many thanks

1 Like

Me and my boys need to bang out Monzo so any kind souls of this earth would like to give him one, I’ve been using it for ages. Thank you for giving him one <3

1 Like

If anyone has a golden ticket I would really appreciate it. I will even go as far as sending that person a Easter egg of their choice in the sport of Easter :eyes::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

DM Sent. I’ll take a fruit and nut one

3 Likes

Hello, Hello.
Don’t have an Easter egg :hatching_chick: to give away but would love to give a Golden Ticket to my friend as an easter pressie.
As having my fingers crossed didn’t have any effect :crossed_fingers:, I,m going to try with my legs crossed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I have a golden ticket left, first to reply to this message gets it.

2 Likes

Hi James - hoping I’m the 1st!

1 Like

I have a golden ticket to give if anyone pms me :).

2 Likes

Didn’t even get a thank you.

1 Like

Any tickets spare? Would love to get started before I go on holiday.

1 Like

Hello iv just joined Monzo and I’m desperate for a card I leave to live in Spain soon and was hoping to get my wages paid into my Monzo account so if anyone could be ever so kind and pass me on a golden ticket it would be much appreciated?:innocent::crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

Thank you so so much!!

2 Likes

If you are going to live in Spain and have your wages Euro wages paid in to a GBP UK account then Monzo is not for you because a) you’d lose money on conversions and b) you only get a £200 free cash allowance that and you also need a UK address.

Setup an account in Spain it would be easier.

2 Likes