Monzo Referrals Give/Request Golden Tickets 🎫

I have a golden ticket to give if anyone pms me :).

2 Likes

Didn’t even get a thank you.

1 Like

Any tickets spare? Would love to get started before I go on holiday.

1 Like

Hello iv just joined Monzo and I’m desperate for a card I leave to live in Spain soon and was hoping to get my wages paid into my Monzo account so if anyone could be ever so kind and pass me on a golden ticket it would be much appreciated?:innocent::crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

Thank you so so much!!

2 Likes

If you are going to live in Spain and have your wages Euro wages paid in to a GBP UK account then Monzo is not for you because a) you’d lose money on conversions and b) you only get a £200 free cash allowance that and you also need a UK address.

Setup an account in Spain it would be easier.

2 Likes
1 Like

Hello fellow Monzonians,

After seeing Monzo related articles dotted around the internet for quite some time, I finally sat down and spent considerable time researching the product, roadmap and discussions within the community.

From only a few days of finally learning what Monzo stands for, and the genuine buzz it has created across the UK, I am honestly excited to play a part in this little revolution!

If anyone is happy to share a golden ticket with me, I would greatly appreciate it. If not, I am more than happy to wait my turn, it would however save me from giddily checking my queue position everyday :smile:

Many thanks

1 Like

Hello again,

Can’t believe how quickly a kind soul has shared a golden ticket with me.

I greatly appreciate it :blush: I can’t, however, for the life of me, figure out who has sent it! Hopefully you see this message and see that I am truly grateful and now even more excited to jump aboard

Many thanks

5 Likes

I’ll be posting every golden ticket I get on here, so hopefully it can help many of you.

Another one.

Enjoy!

another%20one

if someone could message me directly with a golden ticket I would really appreciate it please?!

Here’s a golden ticket to skip the queue for Monzo!

Please message me if you have a golden ticket to give away!

Sorted, thank you!

2 Likes

One up for grabs here

And another