Get Paid Early (Discussion)

My recent pay (BACS) didn’t show up as pending/incoming either, but it still arrived on time with no issue. Hope yours did too!

2 Likes

I just asked on the chat, how people are getting their salary a day early. This is a ‘Monzo plus’ feature.

I don’t think that’s true and I haven’t seen that anywhere. The money early feature is still in beta and is only rolled out to a small subsection of users.

4 Likes

How bizarre. That’s not even listed as a plus feature and frankly shouldn’t be.

I wonder if we have todays daily case of the misinformed cop (or misinformed community member…).

11 Likes

I thought the same. It’s a feature being slowly rolled out and isn’t linked to plus at all

We wouldn’t know either way! We don’t get told nowt! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I’m pretty sure this is just a standard feature and is entirely unrelated to Plus.

Hello :wave:

It’s not a plus feature @Vacuumfriends, but it is still on a limited roll out.

If you DM me your email I can put in some feedback to that COp :blush:

11 Likes

I got my salary paid yesterday and I didn’t get the option to have it paid early unfortunately, so just had to sit & watch it in the grey box.

1 Like

Is it for monthly payments only ?

I think it’s for all BACS credits. I’ll let you know whenever I get the option as I get payments weekly and monthly

1 Like

Most likely only for monthly paid & if you’re paid by bacs, so if you see you’re salary greyed out at the top of your feed. Then you’re paid by bacs and will be eligible for it when it’s properly rolled out.

1 Like

Any BACS payments :+1:

7 Likes

Hi @BethS

Ive seen a few instances now where cops have just been misinformed… maybe theres some better way of dishing out new need to know details?

Saying as COps really are the front of house its hard to forgive giving misleading information to customers? Innocent mistake or not there is surely some internal wiki to look these things up?

2 Likes

We’re hiring and increasing our COps count really quickly and we do have an internal wiki of sorts. Newer staff may not always be fully informed and this is a definitely a pain point we’re aware of.

9 Likes

I’m on new design… I can see pending payments day before but unable to claim earlier. Will wait :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what % if customers have this so far, I don’t think it’s that many.

We are the unchosen ones :sob:

2 Likes

Your IBAN will be GBxxMONZ040004 then your account number. i.e. GBxxMONZ040004########

The xx are the check digits based on your acct. number. https://www.iban.com/calculate-iban

I have a BACS payment for £100 worth of expenses arriving tomorrow. I didn’t get the option to have this paid early. Maybe next week when it’s salary time :sunglasses:

2 Likes