Get Paid Early (Discussion)

It is. I had it last month. And the swipe down worked perfectly.

2 Likes

I get paid on Monday - Iā€™ve got the greyed out amount in my feed now. Hoping I get the notification this time!

With the get paid early thing, is it only for BACS payments which are tagged as ā€œsalaryā€? Or for any BACS payment?

Thank you.

Any BACS payment once itā€™s been rolled out to your account

2 Likes

Ah, thank you! I usually get paid on a Wednesday but do the food shop on a Tuesday so this will be handy when it is rolled out to me. Hoping itā€™s soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Do we know how many people have access to this? And what the roll outs like?

1 Like

Iā€™ve had 11 BACS credits since this feature started and Iā€™m still impatiently waiting

Every time I go to the app at 4pm to see if Iā€™ve been the chosen one. Every time, no :cry:

2 Likes

This isnā€™t a feature Iā€™d use (I pay myself via faster payments), but I can see the benefit to a number of people.

However, I can see real benefit for everyone in applying this to pots with partnered providers. Monzo are in full control of that money and know that their customers are good for it. Why not give the customers the money early, ensure interest application is stopped at that point on those funds and even make a bit of money from the difference if the provider really doesnā€™t release the money until the next day?

1 Like

Getting paid tomorrow. Itā€™s still greyed out, so no early payday for me :sob:

I didnā€™t think youā€™d know until 4pm?

oooh youā€™re right. 35 mins to go! :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™ve got another one as well, 12th time lucky? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Has anyone even suggested that new people are being added to this?

Donā€™t ruin the suspense by adding facts to the equation

9 Likes

I had another Bacs and no early option, whatā€™s a few extra hours waitingā€¦ Itā€™s improving my patience skills at least aha

Same :pensive:

I didnā€™t get the option yesterday for mine either. I was just more curious as to how it looked really as I donā€™t personally see the benefit of getting paid 9 hours early but there are a some use cases from what people have mentioned.

I have not been selected this time to receive my monies early :frowning_face:

Maybe next month :rofl:

This popped up on Twitter about the animation

2 Likes

Hi all, I am due to be paid tomorrow via bacs but the payments isnā€™t even showing as pending? Has this happened to anyone before or should I be worried the payment isnā€™t going to turn up?