Garmin Pay: When will I be able to buy oat milk with my watch?

plus the Christmas poll showed there wasn’t massive demand for this payment service

If supporting an API is a “colossal engineer effort” you need to rethink your engineer efforts XD

Monzo is starting to sound like RBS with this attitude.

+1 Garmin pay and whatever pay! :slight_smile:

Regardless of size of effort, I’d rather that effort went to things that will benefit the majority of people, not the minority.

-1 for Garmin Pay

2 Likes

Sorry Gordon, it is a shame we can’t all afford a £400 smart watch that supports Apple pay.

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Removed Posts 08/04/2019

Update for UK banks, supporting Garmin Pay:

• Cornèrcard: VISA
  • Danske Bank: MASTERCARD
  • Revolut: MASTERCARD
  • Santander: MASTERCARD
  • Santander: VISA
  • Starling Bank: MASTERCARD
  • boon. by Wirecard: MASTERCARD
1 Like

I feel your pain but worse as I still have a Series 0 so poor me

2 Likes

Ahhh the Series 0 (looks down on you from my Series 4 (secondhand with a discount so not £400 or even close to it) high horse because that’s just the kind of elitist I clearly am!!)

1 Like

I will allow you to lord it up for the moment as I will now go and sell my childs shoes for a new Series 4 and I will pay full retail so that I can then look down on you. #Elitist

EDIT:

I will also add the cellular plan that I clearly do not need coz will baller init

2 Likes

+1 for Garmin Pay

Where is Garmin Pay?

And the end of your arms?

#getscoat

1 Like

In the queue behind Fitbit pay…

3 Likes

What’s a fitbit?

Yes get that coat and leave :man_cartwheeling:

1 Like

What about all of the certification effort etc?

I don’t believe you can just hack a new interface into a certified card processing software suite and just ‘turn it on’ so it’s not as simple an exercise as you want to believe.

4 Likes

+1 for Garmin Pay.

Is Gamon Pay still not here yet?

It better be in Monzo 3.0 along with FitBot Pay

Just re-quoting myself. I don’t see Gamon or FitBot Pay listed… :wink:

You can vote for Garmin Pay by going to the first post in the topic and clicking “vote” in the top left of the screen.

Would be good to get one of the fitness pays, be it Fitbit pay or Garmin pay. Obviously I’d be keen for Garmin pay :slight_smile: