Frozen account due to large transfer

So do Monzo just not answer the phone when they recognise the number on the account is under investigation?

2 Likes

Do you still have access to the app? You should mark your chat as urgent, monzo said the other day that they are responding within 10 minutes for urgent requests.

Honestly not sure :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2: They can’t provide information only they as a member of that company would know about the account and why it is frozen/ that they are under investigation - what that actually means in practice would need first hand experience.

When u call them your number cant be witheld

This is a little ridiculous:/ how do you phone them from work for example which usually have an unlisted/withheld number.

What is people’s experience of ringing the number?

I’ve never had to myself

I’ve been trying to message them multiple times in the app, I’ve marked them all as urgent but there has been response

Someone got through recently in 2 minutes here:

As if it got immediately flagged :confused:

Why was that post flagged???

This topic is definitely destined to be locked soon

I don’t think anyone did it. It was instant as soon as I pressed submit :cry:

Must have been a system flag (for whatever reason) - It was too quick to be human flagging.

1 Like

Yeah that was my thoughts too. Wonder what it was :thinking:

Highlighting that the phone lines work… They’ll be inundated with calls now :joy:

2 Likes

That last ellipsis falls in an unfortunate place. All I can think of

WHAT.

HAVE.

YOU.

DONE.

:scream::scream::scream:

Summons Monzobot :raised_hands:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @monzobot display help.

1 Like

I think this has run its course, as others have mentioned the forum isn’t the place to get help regarding your issue. If you speak to in app chat or email help@monzo.com they can assist.

Hi there,

We’re sorry to see you’re having trouble with your account at the moment. Unfortunately this isn’t something we can help out with here on the forum.

The best place to get this sorted out is through our in-app chat, or by email at help@monzo.com. Our team will be happy to investigate what’s happened here.

Thanks!