Freetrade: Free Share Trading

We’ll just have to agree to disagree - if it was my forum I would be judge jury and executioner, take it or leave it.

Sure - then it’s a good thing it isn’t your forum :wink:

3 Likes

Hey all, let’s try to keep this on-topic to discuss the Freetrade app and service. I don’t think this is the place to settle moderation disputes from their community.

I’ve removed one of the above posts. Let’s get back on topic below.

Thanks!

17 Likes
9 Likes

2 Likes

Freetrade finally launched today to a select group of testers. Head over to their forum to see how it’s going, they have 57,000 users waiting to sign up, and are likely to try the same high growth strategy as Monzo:

6 Likes

Well done Freetrade! Let’s get the show on the road…!

Nice to see some favours being pulled. #20 #editedpost

5 Likes

I’m currently 55000th :smiley:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed monzo update the logo for Freetrade in the feed. Can’t seem to submit it.

4 Likes

I guess it being a bank transfer (rather than a card top up) does not help. Would be nice to just add own photos to payees.

3 Likes

https://freetrade.io?kid=R3XVE

Here’s a link for anyone wanting bumping up

Freetrade has also got very accurate descriptions of securities it offers, just look at this gem:

At least you know what you invest in :wink:

12 Likes

Haha! Derp!

What other company information is provided @Vladislav

2 Likes

I don’t want to spoil the mystery for those people who are waiting for the access :sweat_smile:

I can say there are more but I can also say that BT was my favourite (so far).

I believe people will enjoy exploring these things themselves. Hopefully very soon! :grin:

If you do not mind spoilers, there are more things going on here

1 Like

Sorry, i’ll rephrase; what other information is available for a particular company? For example, beyond just ‘slow internet’ for BT?

2 Likes

I can’t believe it’s a year yesterday since I started this thread… Awesome to see the rollout finally begin and so many people excited. I’ll still provide that review once I get access! :smile::iphone:

4 Likes

Oh, I see what you mean. It does give more insight into what the company’s products are and what it does generally (not just Slow Internet of course), as well as some stats and 1D/1W/1M/1Y/MAX graph of the share price movements.

I believe there will be more information offered going forward, maybe past dividend yields, market cap, P/E, etc. But that is only my personal assumption yet.

3 Likes

Don’t like the logo being out of proportion.

#brandpolice

3 Likes

It’s probably fruitless, but if anyone hasn’t yet requested an invite…

1 Like

Does anyone know who’s behind the BT thing? I want to buy them a box of chocolates or some drinks, they definitely deserve it. :heart:

4 Likes