Flux: The End of Paper Receipts & Loyalty Cards

Flux is going native now

8 Likes
6 Likes

Really hope this gains traction and becomes the norm

6 Likes

I just came along in the hopes that nobody else had beaten me to it :joy:

Very awesome news :tada::sunglasses: Can’t wait to see Flux make this ‘the norm’ for every company across the UK! :boom:

5 Likes

Looking forward to this.

I do worry that this standard needs to be open to really get widespread adoption. It’s very much propitiatory at the moment.

2 Likes

Hmm. What mailing list are you on to get those reserved tickets? I didn’t get any emails. Bleh! XD

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:

Very happy to share that we are now officially expanding our partnership with Monzo which will be going live this Weds, 30th Jan. We’re doing a launch event with Monzo this Wednesday and would love to see you there! You can get tickets here :tada:

16 Likes

Excellent news… now to get some retailers in the other parts of the uk :eyes:

4 Likes

For this to be successful they really need to expand (massively) their retailer list. Massive potential here but at the moment still seems a proof of concept.

4 Likes

I reckon it’s going to take one BIG customer and then Flux will begin full-scale world receipt domination :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I.e. if McDonalds (One of the top food establishments Monzo users enjoy :wink:) were to adopt Flux, I bet the rest of the UK would follow suit and we’d see a great deal more Flux integrations :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Exactly this

2 Likes

I remain a bit sceptical of Flux’s business model. Do we have to give them access to our data to aggregate and resell as the price of the service?

I’d much rather Monzo develop and push an open API for other banks and merchants / merchant acquirers to get behind.

But do correct me if I’m wrong about the business model. I’m coming at it with limited knowledge!

4 Likes

Got mine through Eventbrite:

Or Monzo should buy Flux :wink:

4 Likes

Sounds like a sensible acquisition down the line.

1 Like

The did have Costa in a limited pilot but heard nothing more.

I honestly think its at the stage now where they’ve proved their concept and now need to pursue quality over quantity retailers.

Get the Costa’s, Greg’s, Subway’s on board and forget about the Shoreditch Coffee Co.

3 Likes

Spotted a notification about this in my junk folder

So tell me more

1. Do I need a Flux account to integrate it into my Monzo account?
  2. How easy will it be to get the receipts out of my Monzo Account?
  3. Is it a bit of a central London thing, so will work in the Eat in Aldgate, but not the one at Bluewater? The map looks V zone 1.
3 Likes

Can confirm 100% this is functioning at the Bluewater Eat.

I work within the center and have received digital receipts when using Flux with Starling.

2 Likes