Flux: Instant Digital Receipts and Rewards

Just to put my mind at rest (tricky these days, admittedly) - this statement implies that Flux won’t work with any Mastercard-based services. But Monzo is Mastercard and works with Flux. So is it a more accurate statement to say that if a bank/service doesn’t provide the ‘right’ API/access directly to Flux (regardless of Mastercard/Visa service provider) then the bank/service (such as Chase which doesn’t have the ‘right’ API/access directly to Flux) CAN use Flux - but only through a generalistic Mastercard API/service, which is a bit hit-n-miss?

Sounds similar to scraping at this point, unless you have the right, dedicated connections. A bit like the old way to do Open Banking before Open Banking became a proper standard.

2 Likes

Hi @davidwalton,

The simplest answer I can give is that, aside from our officially partnered and integrated banks (such as Monzo), Mastercards will not work.

Work is being done to bring Mastercard into the fold as was done with Visa cards through Fidel API, however, I have no timeframe on this.

Hope this answers your question.

Cheers,
Jack

1 Like

i take it that this only works on 1 order and not 2 different orders that would come to more than 20

£3 off at Just Eat when you spend £20

Hi @dannymidd,

Yes, that’s right, it applies to a single order that costs £20 or more.

Cheers,
Jack

1 Like

What was the best ever flux offer?

Yeah recently had £5 for first JE with Flux, £3 off £20 and £5 off Papa Johns which considering I get reimbursed for the orders is so sweet ;p.

Hey @Flux team :wave:t3: I’ve noticed recent receipts for Just Eat and H&M aren’t showing in Monzo anymore, despite the note saying “Your receipt is available :receipt:” showing in the main feed.

Looking back at previous entries, could this be because the new Monzo Flex text box now shows in place of where the receipt data should be?

Thanks in advance for looking into it! :pray:t3:

1 Like

This is correct. I believe this has been raised.

@TheoGibson is there anything happening about this?

2 Likes

Has Flux still not died yet?

3 Likes