Flux: thank you and goodbye

I got one at a self service kiosk last week at the Greyhound Park, Chester.

1 Like

Eee my home town.

1 Like

My adopted home :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ooooo there’s 17 offers this month.

How much has everyone received in cashback so far?

I’m at £17.52 but I’ve only really used it on JustEat

2 Likes

25% on KFC is finger licking good.

2 Likes

1 Like

@Jack.Flux Just wondering if you’re going to be linking up with Chase? Moved all my discretionary spend over there now.

You can add any card but you cannot add a card to the same flux account if it’s already linked with Monzo or starling

You have to sign up to flex again with a different email. Would love to be proven wrong on this though.

You remember correctly :star:

1 Like

Only Visa as well and as chase is MasterCard it’s a no-go.

£3 off when you spend £20 at just eat thats one nights take away reduced then :slight_smile:

slab fudge as well gona get fat lol

1 Like

My first use of an offer with Flux and very impressed. Worked perfectly.

I was unsure if the wording for KFC meant “in store” would exclude drive-thru, but no issues at all.

3 Likes

Ive just spent £26.99 at KFC with the 25% cashback offer enabled and got £5 back :confused:

I can’t see the terms and conditions anymore, is it capped at this amount or something?

Still there on the web.

2 Likes

Ahh perfect, thank you and the answer to my question is there too.

I tried looking and Googling but I clearly failed :pensive: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wonder why this is. Are people more inclined to spend more in store vs kiosk etc?

IE kiosk person offering chicken wings for an extra £1 :sweat_smile:

Flux doesn’t work reliability with KFC kiosks

1 Like

Hi guys,

Sorry I’ve been unresponsive since late last week, I’m going to catch up on a couple of responses now.

RE: Kiosks - I did some digging after a few of you said that you had in fact received receipts from kiosks and have since been informed that kiosks work sometimes basically to say that they are unreliable at this time, which is why we have them listed overall as an exclusion on our site. Apologies for any confusion, that was news to me too so thanks to those of you who spoke up about having a kiosk work for them; I might have never found out otherwise.

@Dunsford just in response to your question about Chase. As @Randomizer1234 said, at this time our service does not work with Mastercard, however, the Fidel API do work with Mastercard and we are looking to have Mastercard able to use Flux offers as one of our next big projects. I couldn’t give you a timeline on this I’m afraid.

As always, if anyone has any questions or thinks I’ve missed someone, give me a shout and I’ll help out as well as I can.

Happy Monday all.

Cheers,
Jack

5 Likes

Just to put my mind at rest (tricky these days, admittedly) - this statement implies that Flux won’t work with any Mastercard-based services. But Monzo is Mastercard and works with Flux. So is it a more accurate statement to say that if a bank/service doesn’t provide the ‘right’ API/access directly to Flux (regardless of Mastercard/Visa service provider) then the bank/service (such as Chase which doesn’t have the ‘right’ API/access directly to Flux) CAN use Flux - but only through a generalistic Mastercard API/service, which is a bit hit-n-miss?

Sounds similar to scraping at this point, unless you have the right, dedicated connections. A bit like the old way to do Open Banking before Open Banking became a proper standard.

3 Likes