Flux: Instant Digital Receipts and Rewards

@samantha.flux works for Flux and is usually quite active on here helping people. I believe she is on holiday at the moment though.

Generally her response to these kind of things is to email help@tryflux.com. I’ve done it in the past and they’re pretty quick at getting to the bottom of issues.

Edit: Found the post…

I take it Flux doesn’t work on joint accounts yet if ever, never really use the personal account

I don’t see why not. Have you tried it?

Edit:
I’ve just checked mine and it does work on Joint Accounts. Not sure where you got this from?

Works for me in my JA. Had an Itsu purchase a while back in which I had a look just now - I can see the receipt there.

I looked at Just eat for 3 Aug and it said Add Receipt didn’t bother scrolling down as I thought that would have disappeared and the receipt / transactions would have been in its place :joy:

1 Like

Anyone attend the open office and fancy sharing some details?

I was told by Flux a little while ago that both users of the JA need to have connected to Flux for it to work.

Hi @samantha.flux , @fcorti

Any details to share from the open office? I believe it was aiming to talk through what flux’s future plans are so eager to hear from it if possible

1 Like

Hey Nathan, I’m sorry I missed your earlier post! I’m in the middle of doing a write-up about the event for the blog but have been a little side-tracked as we’re preparing for the climate strike tomorrow :deciduous_tree::fist:t2:

If you can bear with me, we should have it up by mid-next week :smile: But if you’ve got any burning questions in the meantime, please give me a shout!

4 Likes