Flux: Instant Digital Receipts and Rewards

(Kieran McCann ) #21

As far as i can tell if you click the iZettle logo and add the work email that they ask for i assume they send instructions on what needs to be done next. I don’t have personal experience with the process unfortunately.

Would love more regional options please!

(Nathan) #23

Poor lonely Northern Ireland… not a single place for us over here :laughing:

I’d say in terms of locations with Costa is would possibly double in terms of presence?

(#fullmonzo joint account since Aug18) #24

Imagine how powerful this could be when grocery stores come on board, the insights to your own spending will be incredible. Imagine a summary of your food shop based on category and even tracking how much you spend on brands over time. Very exciting!

Yeah, supermarkets are probably the most interesting. Mostly for the large number of items of varying things.

(#fullmonzo joint account since Aug18) #26

Just answered my own question, it seems to be working now.

(Caspar) #27

Just connected it, though after accepting nothing changed on the transaction page. I had to force quit and restart Monzo to get my receipt. Looks great!

(Jolin) #28

Can you export the receipt? Either individually or as part of Monzo’s CSV export (or both)?

(Kieran McHugh) #29

The sub-items shouldn’t be showing there. I’ve reported to Flux who are looking into it :slight_smile:

(Andy) #30

Nice implementation, easy onboarding, useful and unobtrusive. Seamless, not clear where Monzo finishes and Flux begins.

(James Wheatley) #31

Just signed up and it is looking good so far and very easy to setup. :clap:

Hopefully can get some big supermarkets on board for this with linked in points cards.

Its live for me :eyes:. I was on the trial though

Only seems to partnered with companies in central London… bit rubbish :frowning:

In addition, I’ve never purchased anything from the merchants it does support… add more! I go to Costa a lot… and I always ask for a receipt. This would be good for that - is there any indication of when Costa support is coming (and whether all Costas will work, or just Whitbread-owned ones?).

Liam

(Rob) #34

I don’t use any of the participating stores. I only use Costa, so hoping they go live soon!

(#fullmonzo joint account since Aug18) #35

Crikey, that was fast!

(Tobie) #36

Yep - sorry about that! (I work for Flux)

I found it, it’s no where near obvious, looks like it’s going to open live chat but doesn’t.
I have put in my details and we shall see where it goes.

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #38

Woah! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Sorted :boom: if only I had somewhere nearby to test flux :see_no_evil:

(#fullmonzo joint account since Aug18) #39

Here’s some wild speculation - more flux retailers will be named at the event tonight, possibly a Costa launch date??? Would make sense from a business point of view as it is free advertising as a good chunk 1.4 million customers will want to try it out.

(#savetheseabass) #40

Not sure why they’d do a launch event otherwise. It’s been announced, flux posting on the forum and people can use it