Flux: thank you and goodbye

Looking forward to trying this when Costa comes online. The map on the Flux website shows an ‘Eat’ in Cardiff, but that closed last year. Fortunately we have dozens of Costa’s.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Really hoping that you’ll get further retailers onboard so I can try this.

this is something i am really excited about. I hate receipts, always lose them, the email solution that many shops use is rubbish as I don’t want to give out my email to all the shops nor have my inbox cluttered.

I just wished they could get more retailers signed up

New account and the forum software picked up on some of the keywords before we had a chance to do our usual manual raising trust level, etc.

I’ve confirmed that @udigaur does work at Flux and put the post back. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Does this mean you need the funds available initially to cover the cost? Rather than just asking for a free one?

Yep but the incoming payment was received within a few seconds (FasterPayment)

Transaction: 2019-02-11T16:20:16.448Z
FasterPayment: 2019-02-11T16:20:32.191Z

Does anybody know what sort of costs are involved for retailers? I want be able to ask some of my fav retailers to look into joining Flux. But the inevitable question is what will it cost them. Especially small independent businesses.

Found enough info on this page:
https://www.tryflux.com/retailer

Receipts alone are free. They only pay for the value added stuff

2 Likes

Thanks for your help @Rika! :smiley:

I’ve created a separate forum to discuss this Thursday’s Open Day :slight_smile:. We would love to host you to our office and hear about what we can do better :smile:.

If you’re up for a quick 15-20 mins, you can book in your preferred time via calendly.

Feel free to shout if you have any questions! :smile:

1 Like
9 Likes

Yes :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Now thats more like it :clap:

Still a bit sceptical that this will be live in the northern irish branchs but look forward to finding out :joy::joy:

1 Like

Woohoo, and suddenly the map is lit up like a christmas tree

Untitled

12 Likes

This is progress

Well done Flux :+1::tada:

5 Likes

We’re definitely live in the Northern Irish branches on this map - can’t wait to hear what you think! https://bit.ly/2XojIIL

8 Likes

When does this take effect from? Is it from 8am today, or last week? etc?

Digital receipts are available at KFC right now at the following locations!

Flux will introduce the ability to link your Monzo card to your Colonel Club card soon for loyalty

2 Likes

Ah perfect, looking forward to that :+1:

1 Like

Yes. I get that it’s available now

but from what time? If I bought at 8am this morning would it appear? What if I bought yesterday? When is the cut off from when this became active to view transactions?

1 Like

Digital receipts are available from 8am today - so yes, it should appear but we will not be backdating transactions

3 Likes