Flux: thank you and goodbye

Hi Sacha - very sorry to hear you’re missing a receipt! Best first port of call is your Monzo in app chat and if they can’t resolve it we’ll be available to help you here at Flux on help@tryflux.com or via our chat support on the website.

2 Likes

Consider it sent in via in app chat, hope it helps to iron out any little issues.

Just got round to finishing watching the launch and it sounds like the receipt and therefore any related loyalty is linked to the account. How does this the work with Joint Accounts? If I have a loyalty card from a retailer then I can scan/swipe that and use either of my Monzo cards and get my points/stamps but what about with Flux?

3 Likes

A quick report about issues I spotted during my first Monzo/Flux experience:

• Negative amounts are not displayed correctly. I’ve been to Itsu (for their 50% discount offer every evening :eyes:), and the discount amount was displayed as a positive (i.e. no “minus” sign prepending the item amount.
  • There is still the button “add receipt” whereas it should be hidden, as the receipt is already added.
  • The cashier told me “do you want a receipt”, I though he would not ask (but I think that’s more a flux issue).

I hope some dev/project manager of this project reads me.

3 Likes

This is fixed in the most recent TestFlight (so iOS) build of the app.

2 Likes

Add receipt will likely stay so that you can add your own receipt in addition to Flux. Most likely for the purpose of expenses.

4 Likes

I can see this being useful for business trips for expenses and would be good if it intergrated with an expense system like SAP Concur.

For personal use i have liitle need for the receipt to my coffee or lunch. I only really need or want receipts for larger purchases such as electrical purchases or clothes where you’d want to keep hold of it incase you need to return a defective product.

6 Likes

Like Monzo, Flux is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

What does this actually mean? What part of their activity is regulated? Because I don’t think it’s privacy of the itemised information, which seems to me what might concern a user here.

‘Regulated’ is a veneer that’s cheap and superficially reassuring to throw in a blog post, but doesn’t really mean anything without expanding on what’s covered.

1 Like

We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an “account information service provider” (as such term is defined in the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (“PSRs”)), with registration number 791567

https://tryflux.com/legal/terms

I’d say this is in relation to “open banking” - sections 2.6 to 2.10 handle these terms

Purely out of interest I got my lunch from the only place in Glasgow that supports this.

Et voila!

5 Likes

Is there a roadmap of integrations that are coming? I’m sure that the list is infinite… but it’d be good to know if any major retailers or more high-street stores will be getting onboard in the near future.

Been keeping an eye on Flux ever since the earlier days in this forum and am very excited! :grin: Just eager to get using it - I don’t spend at the half-dozen places that are currently integrated.

1 Like

Yeah anymore word on the costa onboarding?

5 Likes

Every time you purchase an eligible loyalty item, your receipt will show an updated stamp card. When the stamp card is full, we will give you instant cashback when you purchase the free item. You can check out how it works at EAT. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can confirm it works flawlessly with EAT. :grin:

4 Likes

That’s right :slight_smile:. @OJFord we are a regulated AISP, which means we need to be very strict with our processes, and how we handle information, especially customer information!

No updates yet, but please keep an eye out for exciting announcements on our blog at blog.tryflux.com :slight_smile:

Hi all,

I’ve just started working on improving the experience of using Flux and would love to hear about your experience so far. I’m keen to hear about what we can do better and any features you’d love to have.

We have an open office this Thursday where you can come in for a quick chat, and you can meet the team and ask us any questions. If you are interested, you can pick your preferred time slot here.

We understand your time is valuable, so we’d like to offer you a £20 Amazon voucher to thank you for your support.

Look forward to meeting some of you this Thursday!

Udi

2 Likes

It would be nice if @Flux and Monzo sorted all the Flux cashback transfers so they had the Flux logo and didn’t appear as a payee contact.

11 Likes

Why is this post flagged?

2 Likes

Spam I guess

1 Like