Flux at KFC 🐔

Thanks for the update there, great to hear you and KFC are working together to resolve this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As always @samantha.flux thanks for the fantastic and speedy update :clap: im sure youve had your hands full with that one.

I will be keeping my eyes peeled tomorrow heres to hoping its one i use regularly, got to bump up those receipt numbers! :laughing:

1 Like

:open_mouth::grimacing:

Eat is now owned by Pret…? :thinking:

4 Likes

5 new retailers is pretty good going :tada:

Sadly none have any presence in northern ireland so wont be able to check them out anytime soon.

Think there used to be an eds easy diner in belfast but it shut down :-1:

Ahh that’s a shame :slightly_frowning_face: If it cheers you up a little, I can tell you that our January announcement has a presence in Northern Ireland :wink:

1 Like

Haha that does cheer me up a bit!

Congrats to you and the team for a fantastic year samantha by the way and look forward to what yous can do in 2020 :tada:

2 Likes

Or the north of the UK :slightly_frowning_face:

It’s awesome that we’re breaking out of London more and more, but you’re right - there’s not nearly as many merchants in the North as we’d like. But that’s going to change from January :wink:

3 Likes

New Years resolution? :laughing: :wink:

1 Like

Drop a hint :eyes: I can always help with the beta testing of the merchant :eyes:

1 Like

The only one of them in my area is KFC

Please could we have greggs for us midlanders and northerners.

4 Likes

Did Costa ever go-live with Flux? This was talked about, being in testing etc but never heard anything really since more about them.

Any idea when we might expect this announcement? :smiley:

Hi Michael :wave:t3: Keep your eye out during the last two weeks of January :wink:

5 Likes

Costa?!

Hi Dan

I’m afraid not - a full Costa integration isn’t scheduled on the road map right now. But we’ll be announcing a new nationwide merchant later this month :slightly_smiling_face:

Samantha

4 Likes

Oh Ok. Wasn’t Costa one of the first to get mentioned at the start? There was even a logo present at one point!?

This is a good to add this but at this time they not a lot of mechanics that support it.
I like the ideas off going paperless save all the fuss but I would like flux to add more to go paper.