Flux at KFC 🐔

If you’re getting this receipt for your employer, as I’m sure most people are, then your employer will want (but probably not require) a VAT number too. I’m not sure why people will want a receipt other than for expenses in this day and age tbh, for most things anyway

1 Like

People want many things (including receipts) for many reasons. I’ve long ago given up worrying about what other people’s reasons for things actually are.

(Personally, I’d guess that the majority of people in this country aren’t in jobs where receipted expenses are a thing)

Warranties

Yeah that’s the other reason, and standard returns. Not much use in KFC mind!

They also stated though the next step will be to incorporate the “colonel club” loyalty scheme in as well.

I for one look forward to more retailers being added and hopefully soon :blush:

3 Likes

I mentioned this to one of the managers a couple of days ago and showed them the KFC feed
 fingers crossed :wink:

i don’t use KFC that much. but did a good few weeks ago. forgot before paying that you can get digital receipts. so i connected to Flux.

i’ve just been to KFC the now and there’s no receipt to be found anywhere. i’ve been back in and connected with Flux again. so have to wait and see if it works the next time i go :joy:

Same I went to KFC the other day for the first time In ages and no digital receipts :confused:

Didn’t work for me with kfc and flux either.

I reported it ages ago to Flux and it still isn’t working for me either.

I reported it again 1 month ago
 still not a word from them. Very disappointing :slightly_frowning_face:

Doesn’t work at self serve

2 Likes

It does work at self service. I went last week and I’ve got the receipt and that was at self service

2 Likes

I’ve been interested in testing out the Flux integration but the only supported retailer near me is KFC, which I don’t go to. But that said, considering the reports of the upcoming vegan burger I’ll hopefully be paying a visit in the not too distant future. :sweat_smile:

Tried again at a different branch yesterday and still nothing. (used a complementarity meal voucher hense the cost :sweat_smile:)

Screenshot_20190505-103257_Monzo

Where are you supposed to report issues that actually get a response? :angry:

It’s a flux issue, so hello@tryflux.com

4 Likes

So i finally got around to trying the new Starling/Kfc colonel club link up and had some questions @veroniquebarbosa

Is this just showing for me like this because it was the first transaction? Would this show a better representation of how many “stamps” i currently have or have earned in this visit in future transactions?

I tried at the self serve last night and had no luck :frowning_face:

Self serve doesnt work mate, its something they’ve acknowledged and said they need to fix :+1:

Hey Jonny :wave: We’re still working on getting the kiosks up to scratch. One of our developers, Kameron, has been busy improving the matching rate and we’re in the process of testing at the moment. But for now, we’re still telling people that they shouldn’t expect a receipt from a kiosk (though one might sneak through and surprise you!) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Nathan - I’ll jump in for Veronique here if that’s okay!

The first time you make a transaction at KFC, you’ll get the above screenshot which will prompt you to link your Colonel’s Club card. Once you’ve done this, the existing receipt won’t change to show that it’s linked (not right now, anyway), but if you try to go through the flow again it’ll show you that the link’s already there.

The next transaction you make, you should see the ‘link your Colonel Club card’ link change to say ‘You collected one/two stamps’. At the moment, we don’t show cumulative stamps (ie. ‘you currently have 7 stamps’) as KFC are owning that piece via their app. But given this is still a beta, I’d be interested in how you’re finding the current set up?

2 Likes