Flux at KFC šŸ”

Went to my local KFC, used the self service till thing to order and pay contactless via my phone. Receipt isnā€™t showing up. Over 24 hours now.

2 Likes

Used today and works fine for me. Showed up almost instantly in my app. Great :+1::+1::+1:

It doesnā€™t work on the kiosks :sob:

1 Like

Perfect excuse to go to KFC again tomorrow :partying_face:

1 Like

Fgs, thatā€™s why mine isnā€™t working then. My local KFC just got them too :sweat::sleepy::tired_face:

Thatā€™ll explain it! Shame, I like the self service things.

Ahhh this makes senseā€¦I mean it doesnā€™t, but it explains why Iā€™m not seeing mine

1 Like

Looks great, except the formatting issues which will hopefully be sorted out. Didnā€™t show up instantly, but did show up when I checked ten minutes later.

2 Likes

Monzo updated their help screen :hot_coral_heart:

3 Likes

I donā€™t, but my missus does and youā€™d be surprised how many tines Iā€™ve been overcharged or charged twice for things

Issue: Signed up to Flux digital recipes. Confirmed by notification of flux connected. Purchase made at KFC but no option to view digital receipt.

Details to reproduce: Flux signup
Device: iPhone XS Max
App Version: latest as of 31/03/2019

image image image

Have you tried force quitting the app and opening it again?

I wonder if it sometimes takes a bit of time to appear?

Isnā€™t there some thing whereby if you use the cabinet/pod/self-serve (I donā€™t know what it is, Iā€™ve never been to a KFC!), that the receipt doesnā€™t happen?

1 Like

Did you use the kiosk? Flux doesnā€™t work on kiosks :frowning:

1 Like

Kiosk. I knew the word I was after!!

2 Likes

Ive had the same issue after going to a counter - all kiosks were out of use. I assumed mine was down to switching from the main release to the TestFlight version but havenā€™t had a chance to test this theory.

@ReaVer i have move your post to this thread for help

1 Like

Hmm the one major thing Iā€™d want on a receipt is a VAT number, seems a bit useless that you donā€™t get that info.

2 Likes

I wonder when Flux is gonna get around to working with Pretā€¦

By definition thatā€™s a ā€˜subset of peopleā€™ requirement so I suspect theyā€™ve concentrated on the universals first.

(A VAT number would be no use to me even if it were included. Paper receipts are all that matter. Iā€™m currently faced with needing to present a piece of paper to my employer for a mileage claim as they canā€™t manage to pay me without one.)

1 Like