Flux at KFC 🐔

(Brian Hunter) #62

Went to my local KFC, used the self service till thing to order and pay contactless via my phone. Receipt isn’t showing up. Over 24 hours now.

2 Likes

Used today and works fine for me. Showed up almost instantly in my app. Great :+1::+1::+1:

(Kieran) #64

It doesn’t work on the kiosks :sob:

1 Like
((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #65

Perfect excuse to go to KFC again tomorrow :partying_face:

1 Like
(Ben Talbot) #66

Fgs, that’s why mine isn’t working then. My local KFC just got them too :sweat::sleepy::tired_face:

(Brian Hunter) #67

That’ll explain it! Shame, I like the self service things.

(Adam Robertson) #68

Ahhh this makes sense…I mean it doesn’t, but it explains why I’m not seeing mine

1 Like

Looks great, except the formatting issues which will hopefully be sorted out. Didn’t show up instantly, but did show up when I checked ten minutes later.

2 Likes
(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #70

Monzo updated their help screen :hot_coral_heart:

3 Likes

I don’t, but my missus does and you’d be surprised how many tines I’ve been overcharged or charged twice for things

Issue: Signed up to Flux digital recipes. Confirmed by notification of flux connected. Purchase made at KFC but no option to view digital receipt.

Details to reproduce: Flux signup
Device: iPhone XS Max
App Version: latest as of 31/03/2019

image image image

(Jack) #73

Have you tried force quitting the app and opening it again?

I wonder if it sometimes takes a bit of time to appear?

(Tony, Secret Lemonade Drinker) #74

Isn’t there some thing whereby if you use the cabinet/pod/self-serve (I don’t know what it is, I’ve never been to a KFC!), that the receipt doesn’t happen?

1 Like
(Kieran) #75

Did you use the kiosk? Flux doesn’t work on kiosks :frowning:

1 Like
(Tony, Secret Lemonade Drinker) #76

Kiosk. I knew the word I was after!!

2 Likes
(Jack Stride) #77

Ive had the same issue after going to a counter - all kiosks were out of use. I assumed mine was down to switching from the main release to the TestFlight version but haven’t had a chance to test this theory.

(Martin Jones) #78

@ReaVer i have move your post to this thread for help

1 Like

Hmm the one major thing I’d want on a receipt is a VAT number, seems a bit useless that you don’t get that info.

2 Likes
(Michael B) #80

I wonder when Flux is gonna get around to working with Pret…

(MikeF) #81

By definition that’s a ‘subset of people’ requirement so I suspect they’ve concentrated on the universals first.

(A VAT number would be no use to me even if it were included. Paper receipts are all that matter. I’m currently faced with needing to present a piece of paper to my employer for a mileage claim as they can’t manage to pay me without one.)

1 Like