Flex Default Payment-Plan

There are ways of expressing an opinion.

Express your opinion, by all means, but don’t expect that you’re not going to get people with their own opinions in response.

This place is filled with fluffy clouds, unicorns and rainbows compared to other forums I have used. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks Theo.

It’s good to know that the feedback you receive is listened to. Clearly I’m not the only one who thought users should have more choice.

… As you do.

I have no issues with differing opinions. If you’re going to offer an opinion about the situation, do so, but there’s no reason to be demeaning.

Based on your earlier comments regarding “you signed up to those terms”. I am aware I signed up to those terms; I was offering feedback based on my thoughts, and I did so in the recommended feedback location for Monzo.

Exactly what value did you add to the conversation other than suggesting that I had missed something (Rhetorical).

2 Likes

Pointing out that you did opt in, not to say you’ve missed it, but more to counter your “Monzo are hiding things” posts.

3 Likes

So… because I opted in and accepted the terms to begin with, I now can’t feedback, in the feedback portal that I think it should work differently?

Now I’ve accepted the terms, I should just deal with it. You’re telling me opinion only matters if you didn’t accept the terms?

:man_shrugging:t2:

You’re not offering an alternative opinion, you’re dismissing mine because “I opted in”.

1 Like

Not sure how to lock the thread, I’ve got a reply from Theo @ Monzo that it’s being considered, I’m satisfied now. Thread is now way off course.

Quite dramatic about all this aren’t you!

You give the feedback, nobody is telling you that you can’t. You seem to want to jump on anyone that doesn’t agree with you. I don’t think anyone has disagreed with your idea, just the “Monzo are hiding things” aspect.

My point was “Monzo are hiding things” isn’t accurate, you’ve already accepted these terms and they have/had to do it this way due to FCA rules.

I’d quite happily have it default to 3 months for me if I set it like that. I hope they do it like that and now that the first payment isn’t taken right away, it’s less of an issue.

If I set it to 3 months and my £1200 purchase means £400 goes right away, that could cause me financial issues when I wanted to select 12 months, when it went right away, but now it’s at next payment, you have far longer. Although I’m sure some people will still make the error.

6 Likes

I think there is a lesson for EVERYONE there.

6 Likes

I’ve removed my feelings from the post as clearly they are the problem for you. I’ve adapted it to be specifically only the suggestion. Hopefully that satisfies your needs.

1 Like

I think we’re done here @alandoe :eyes:

4 Likes