🚫 Fitbit Pay

How do you do that?

By using IFTTT

1 Like

Can you not do that without the FitBitPay, just acombo of Fitbit & Monzo IFTTT

Yes, you don’t need FitBit pay for that part.

But if you want to spend those pennies, you’ll need card/contactless/apple pay :wink:

1 Like

Can you at least make a claim on our behalf for it to be put on the roadmap? Fitbit has a recognisable brand and has gained traction with the latest watch.

I think we’ll need to look at their sales figures and get through everything that’s on our Big List before there’s a real chance of that happening.

I don’t want to give you false hope, but I think we could at least consider it once everything on that list is shored up.

5 Likes

Hey,
Was wondering if your gonna be able to use Fitbit pay with Monzo? Never really seen the thing for this before but with getting a Fitbit Versa as a present the feature is pretty cool to pay without the phone specially when at the gym any ideas if your gonna support this :innocent:

1 Like

Hey Scott, I’ve moved your post here to keep all of the discussion in one place. As Jack mentioned, hopefully you’ll find some useful info here but if not, please do ask :slight_smile:

Great thanks Alex, yes all questions answered for now cheers :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Would be incredible to have it supported eventually, not like we don’t have any other options at the moment though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just bought a Versa smartwatch and used Fitbit Pay for the first time (dusting off the old Starling account).

I would definitely file it under “nice to have, but not essential” category of features.

6 Likes

WIth the fitbit 3 having been released, and with a version coming in the following weeks that has fitbit Pay support, is there any progress on working towards integration with it?

2 Likes

It isn’t going to happen (as far as any current plans for the future are concerned) so in that sense there’s no further progress to be made, I’m afraid.

Hello, Just thought I’d add my voice to the list of people who “Would quite like, but don’t desperately need”, this feature.

I’d also like to put my opinion forward, love my Fitbit versa and would love to link my Monzo to it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: is this something your going to implement in the foreseeable future?

1 Like

I can’t speak for Monzo, but the messaging has been very much that FitBit, Samsung (and Badger) pay are low on the priority list at the moment. :frowning:

If you’re really after FitBit pay, give Starling a whirl. (I opened an account with them last year for FitBit pay - used it literally two or three times).

1 Like

Yeah I’ve got it linked with starling, mega handy when in the gym and need to buy a drink or whatever :smiley: don’t use apart from when at the gym mind lol

1 Like

Throwing my hat in the ring for interest, too.

2 Likes

I would love to see this feature added, would be super handy!

I would also be interested in this feature. Thank you.

Leon