Fintech Rap Battle

Ah ha is that what were calling it :person_facepalming:

Itā€™s a bit unfortunate that having googled the names of almost all the positive comments under the video yesterday, every single one, Jason Bates aside, seemed to be an employee (or had a very close connection) of your company/ site. Of course they are are people with opinions too and should be able to say if they enjoy something, but from an outsider perspective you must see how dubious it looks, as if youā€™ve just told all your staff ā€œeveryone get on there and say good thingsā€ trying to change the narrative to something much more positive than is the reality, even if thatā€™s not actually at all what happened. Iā€™d probably keep the comments switched off next time.

1 Like

Yeah, trueā€¦ donā€™t think we will make that mistake again! Flip side at the time every single other comment was from empty troll accountsā€¦ I should probably control my staff more!

Iā€™m thinking next yearā€¦ maybe a USA oneā€¦ Chime, Varo, Upgrade etc

Iā€™m not sure I have words strong enough to convey how much I would like you to never ever do something this horrible again, even in a ā€˜funā€™ way. But you do you I guess, and it has got us discussing it so itā€™s worked from an engagement perspective perhaps. I am just choosing to believe this is an experiment to see the reaction of putting something as cringe as this on the internet, and shall look forward to my starring role in the many reports that flow from it.

1 Like

Threaten them with flogging?

Musically it wasnā€™t to my taste but it looked really good and obvious loads of thought and work went into it

Canā€™t please everyone :grin:

1 Like