Fintech Forum

Hi everyone,

Hopefully not stepping on anyone’s toes here, but I was a member of Fintech Talk until it closed last week. I admire what Liam set out to do, and I saw potential there to build a community. It’s great having the Monzo forum (and others), but one which isn’t more towards one brand or another has its benefits.

So, over the weekend, I set up Fintech Forum as a bit of a pet project. Anyone is welcome to sign up and join in the conversation :slight_smile:

https://fintechforum.uk/invites/tyK7wb5uZw

21 Likes

Well good luck and may whatever online god you believe in take mercy upon your soul

15 Likes

:joy: Thanks @SouthseaOne

It’s either stupidity or dedication. Time will tell which one it is!

7 Likes

I’ve signed up. Looking forward to see it progress.

5 Likes

I appreciate you setting it up Parker.

3 Likes

Good luck Parker

3 Likes

Sounds great!

The link isn’t working for me though

Strange! I’ll drop you a private message now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pleasure to be a part of it, Mathew.

3 Likes

@Parker good luck with this

3 Likes

I have also signed up, and welcome the opportunity to do so as I was previously active on FintechTalk.

Hopefully many more will also join us!

5 Likes

Party poopers! :sob:

Thanks again @Parker for making this place. It’s been a very engaging first day and I hope it prospers! Been lovely to see so many familiar faces, both from FTT and here sign up and engage, a few new faces to me too. I hope the engagement continues much like it has today.

See you all back over there in 16 hours! I’ll probably have the like button confiscated before the end of the night too! :broken_heart:

7 Likes

I signed up a few hours ago and so far there’s been some great discussion with a lot of familiar usernames :slight_smile: Many thanks @Parker for filling in the gap in this space and providing a new independent space for conversation - I was a regular user of Fintech Talk and really appreciated the community there, so this is very welcome indeed.

6 Likes

Really glad to see the new Fintech Forum taking off. There’s a lot of great discussion and nice to see a lot of familiar faces over there

4 Likes

Yep good to see it coming today the ground with lots of interesting people and topics.

4 Likes

I’ve been over twice. I’m just not a fan of not having sections to browse in. It’s just a big list to scroll through. Maybe I’m using it wrong and just been stupid :thinking: :joy:

The default home page was changed to use the latest view rather than categories due to feedback from users.

You can change the default for your account in settings.

Preferences > Interface > Default Home Page

Personally I prefer the latest view on mobile.

1 Like

I’ll head back for a 3rd time tomorrow, see what’s what :ok_hand:

1 Like