Feels like the iOS / Android disparity is growing not shrinking

Good news for @Avishai, she hates iOS :joy:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, system that forces me to click upper left corner of the screen just to go ā€˜backā€™ is totally useless.

2 Likes

Youā€™re holding it wrong.

Steve Jobs - June 2010

1 Like

Screenshot_20170804-134531

2 Likes

Same. I use Evie, which supports app shortcuts in the standard way

:eyes:

7 Likes

Iā€™m quitting Monzo then. iOS should always come before Android :joy:

7 Likes

Theyā€™re stuck with an inferior OS. We can let them have some good things :joy:

For the hard of thinking. This is called a joke.

5 Likes

We have lots of great, open source things! Like WebVR (Apple doesnā€™t support that yetā€¦) #awkward

Not as awkward as missing the joke.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t actually. That was a continuation of the joke :wink:

Sorry, but it wasnā€™t funny, it sounded like someone jealous of an actually good mobile OS was trying to prove a point. :wink:

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Ohhhh, I get it nowā€¦ You can make a ā€œjokeā€ about something and it doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s divisive as long as your use the :joy: emoji or state ā€œitā€™s just a joke! Lol!ā€ :roll_eyes:ā€¦

Itā€™s a real shame that this appears to be the one main negative of this community - an inability to show alternative OS users a little respect. Iā€™ve seen it enough now that it makes me feel less strongly about monzo, or itā€™s online community at least. Might be something they want to work on going forward.

1 Like

Apologies for forgetting that some people are very precious about what OS their phone uses. In future Iā€™ll remember that jokes are forbidden when it comes to Android.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Sent from my iPhone

1 Like

TBH, Iā€™m surprised people still argue about what OS is on their phone or computer. Thereā€™s choice. You may choose. Not everyone likes the same stuff. Thatā€™s fine.

3 Likes

:sob:

Sent from my Windows mobile

only joking

8 Likes

:joy:

Sent from my BlackBerry

5 Likes

darenā€™t send my smiley because its would be from my iPhone

;-D

Sent from my Nokia Communicator

8 Likes