Fea - Credit Card

Ok, that makes sense.

So what are the advantages for people who currently use credit cards for purchases (or even debit cards), and pay them off fully at the end of every month (therefore paying no interest)?

Trying to work out who your target market is :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @nickh its mostly people who are in early 20s in lower income jobs - cashier at TESCO, art assistant, self employed digital marketing consultant.

A lot of the people who are signing up for our card seem to be people who I suspect would struggle with banks, either because the experience was so frustrating of applying and managing their card, or more importantly, because they’d get rejected by banks. And these are people who either ‘need’ the money or want the comfort of a solid plan B because expenses are generally pretty tight each month.

Most banks won’t consider you for a credit card if you have thin credit history or no credit history.

3 Likes

OK, thanks for coming on and answering some questions.

Reallly appreciate it, and good luck with the crowd funding! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

The video on crowdcube mentions subscription model as well.

Thank you for pointing it out - its wrong and we will fix it now.

So if I spend £100 in month 1 and don’t pay it back for 3 months my fee is £2? Or is it £6?

Hi dannyj, its ÂŁ6 - ÂŁ2 for each month.

Yeah… and only raising £100k??? what is this all about? Doesn’t look like they even have a website yet. There is no way they are going to beat Jaja (in my opinion).

1 Like