Favourite contacts to send money to

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are keen Mondo users and often send money to each other via the app to share the costs of meals and groceries etc. However, every time we do we have to search for each other’s name in the sea of contacts (most of which don’t have Mondo anyway). We both think it would be great if at the top of the list of contacts was a couple of names which you regularly use the app to send money to. I know that in the grand scheme of things it wouldn’t save that much time, but I believe that it would just add to the generally very user-friendly app! :slight_smile:

Many thanks,
Helen

2 Likes

Totally agree Helen! The design team (@hugo, @zancler, @Sam) have some great designs for how this might look. They might even be willing to share some :wink:

3 Likes

Oh brilliant! Thanks for getting back to me and letting us know :smiley:

Hey @Helen, Sam here, designer at Mondo :slight_smile:

@zancler has been working on this who is away on holiday, so on his behalf, here’s a sneaky peak of the send money design.

The idea here is to put contacts into groups which will make it easier to find other mondo users. The people you send money to most often will appear at the very top of this list :slightly_smiling_face:

This functionality will be making it’s way into the APP soon!

Keep the feedback coming :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hi Sam :slight_smile:

That looks great, exactly the sort of thing I was imagining!

I look forward to seeing it come to the app :smiley:

Many thanks,
Helen

:eyes: sneak peak at the way of how to bump people on the waiting list :eyes:

5 Likes

Looks great - will that list also have people you’ve paid via bank details before? Would be a pain to have to look up sort code/account number every time.

1 Like

Good spot! Sneaky sneak preview.

Shhh :wink: Good spot! :eyes: Can’t wait for this

3 Likes

Hey Alex I’ll chase this up with @zancler on Monday. good shout, it makes sense, but I wonder if we are legally allowed to store these details though. I’ll get back :+1:

1 Like

I can only assume this will be once we have full current accounts? If so, it must be possible as Lloyds store my already paid accounts in a drop down menu when I go over to make another payment, or set up a new one.

3 Likes

Can we also have this for requesting payments please? On holiday with my other half so requesting payments from each other after various things, would be great if there’s a ‘one click’ system for frequent contacts :goat:

2 Likes