Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

Never seen that one used before. I would understand GAFAM (M for Monzo Microsoft), but I don’t think LinkedIn itself is comparable to Google or Facebook.

Hopefully one day it’ll be M for Monzo. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

MMM, Monzo, Microsoft and McDonald’s :wink:

1 Like
4 Likes

Excellent - I can put my non tracked mastercards through paypal and have Emma do the sums now!

(Though I would prefer curve so I don’t feed the paypal monster)

3 Likes

I’ve found it pretty impressive how fast Emma are working on things, and what they are producing.

12 Likes

Has anybody else had problems setting up EMMA? When I have tried to add Monzo and Halifax the email link for Monzo didnt open and an error came up after entering my Halifax details. I had spoke to customer services who mentioned that they had a similar problem with Monzo the day before yesterday and that they were going yo speak to them and get back to me yesterday, but I didnt hear anything back.

Not for me, worked first time :thinking:

1 Like

Hi @anon69333708, we currently have 2 people with issues on Monzo. We are looking into one with @simon. Can you please try to import again? I think yours was a problem with the browser. In the worst case, just copy and paste the link in a browser (instead of clicking the one in the email).

1 Like

Thanks! We are currently going at 50-60% of our potential speed. :sweat: The best is yet to come :dark_sunglasses:.

I’ve tried that now but it takes me back to the app now and says connection failed try again in a few minutes

1 Like

We have just solved it. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @edo1493 definitely can’t fault you guys for customer service! And I can already see how awesome the app is! Very excited to get using this.

1 Like

Thanks and apologies for the issues. :smiley:

1 Like

I have an issue in that my refund tab is out of date. Everything else appears to be accurate. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Andrew, can you reach out via support? We can quickly check your account. :slight_smile:

me too

Have done thanks. Waiting for a reply. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a way of clearing Emma and starting from scratch without importing previous transactions?

1 Like

Hi @coffeemadman , we don’t have a way to delete previous transactions. At this point, we try to retrieve the previous six months. :slight_smile:

We have built Payday in 3 weeks and we are ready to start testing it today. Reach out on social media if you want early access. :wink: https://twitter.com/emma_finance

2 Likes