Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

as can I

4 Likes

and me :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Image%20uploaded%20from%20iOS%20(1)

We now support pots, enjoy!

7 Likes

Do we need to update the app in order to see this? I’ve just manually synced my accounts & my Pots haven’t appeared.

3 Likes

It takes a bit to update all the accounts, but the change is in production. :smiley:

2 Likes

Got Pots with Emma. Well done @edo1493 and team.

Screenshot_20180221-122319

1 Like

Just refreshed mine and they are there!

4 Likes

Mine are all showing up also :+1:

I just got a pleasant surprise
Pots are showing , thank you EMMA

My sky bill flags up as a reduction in payment since the last bill. System is working

This is beautiful.

It’s early days but for me, but with different banks on the go, it’s actualy quite useful

Thank you Emma

@edo1493

Been using Emma for a while, really like it… few questions…

1. Any update on support for Tesco Bank
  2. Any update on support for Virgin Money
  3. Do you plan on supporting pay dates? I get paid on 24th of each month so the analytics are a bit messy… such as “this month” I don’t want calendar month I want my pay month spend…

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @Dan_R,

we have plans for number 3. We have forwarded the first two requests to our service provider. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have we got plans for Bank of Ireland to be added to the Emma list

They handle all the Post Office Credit cards which is what I have right now

1 Like

Also can you add John Lewis Finance Credit Cards, B bank (Yorkshire), Tandem Credit Card, mbna credit cards? What about curve?

Are you thinking about adding peer to peer too? Like zopa, ratesetter etc?

Also, can you grey out the banks that have already been added in the add account screen?

1 Like

Hi Dave,

thanks for reporting them all! These are actually a few of the top requests we have received so far. We are thinking to integrate anything that adds value, so Zopa and RateSetter are possibilities.

Regarding the greying out, this is really useful feedback and we were talking about it after reading your comment. :wink:

We are applying for a tier upgrade in order to start testing Starling Bank tomorrow, so if anyone is interested, just check out our twitter. We’ll do a shut out from there for early testers by the end of the week. https://twitter.com/emma_finance.

5 Likes

I have a starling account :thinking:

1 Like

Yep me too please on the Starling

I’ve tried ‘Emma’ but can’t really see any benefits of it with my Monzo account, shows the exact same information. Not for me yet, but I’ll keep looking for future updates!

I think it’s more for the person that has several banking accounts

3 Likes