Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

Why is there T&C’s for Facebook?

Not going to read 1000+ comments to find out about Facebook lol

Only facebook owned app on my mobile devices it WhatsApp, it’s the reason I don’t use Plum as savings and have looked at Chip.

If this is integrated with FB in anyway then it’s already dead in the water for me

Cheers

All the answers you need are up thread. Search is your friend :wink:

This tweet should be of use. There’s further discussion further up the tweet about it as Peter_G mentions

(Edoardo Moreni) #1181

By the way, we fixed the Android problem, just try to update the app again.

Yep, fixed for me a little earlier

(Edoardo Moreni) #1183

Something new. No spoilers.

This Pro icon is so awesome though.

And while I’m here, Virgin keeps needing me to login again, is that a known issue?

(Edoardo Moreni) #1185

I think Virgin has a set of different questions and after you have answered them all, Saltedge should be good to go. Is it always asking the same?

It’s not asking me questions, it’s always the same username/password/passcode.

(edit) credit cards if that makes any difference

(Edoardo Moreni) #1187

Can you send me a message via support? I am online.

I can’t figure out anything from here.

Done :+1:

Problem solved. Looks like the password manager was dumping something in other than the password :grinning:

(Edoardo Moreni) #1190

Pending transactions and multiple paydays are coming this week. :slight_smile:

Oh wow. Are you getting pending transactions from all providers? Pretty instantly, too?

(Edoardo Moreni) #1192

We are rolling this out for all the providers progressively.

Barclays, Natwest, Amex and a few others are coming first. We do updates in the background 3-4 times a day, so that’s what instantly is. :slight_smile:

We are never going to be real time and don’t intend to be. Apple Pay already does it. lol

Cool! It’d be fab to be able to refresh manually, but that sounds like all I’d need - and it’d give much better insight than wanting a few days!

(Edoardo Moreni) #1194

You can already refresh manually. Just pull to refresh the list of accounts or feed. :slight_smile:

I’m an idiot! :blush:

Great to know that this will collect pending transactions too.

(Edoardo Moreni) #1196

By the way, we have been nominated in the personal finance app category for the British Bank Awards. If you guys have 20 seconds, it would be great if you could leave a review. :smiley: There is a cash prize for anyone who’s voting.

(Morty) #1197

Thanks @edo1493 - I was assuming it was some kind of an issue with the bank seeing as no one seems to be able to offer it.

I see your adding manual accounts this month though, so that should hopefully help.

Oh, and voted above.