Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

Sad face :sleepy:

(But sensible!)

Anyone after a VIP ticket?

I thought that was the case. Was very confused when I got a notification saying I had a VIP ticket to use, when I didn’t require one when I signed up.

1 Like

I think they’re keeping us in suspense now deliberately :joy:

1 Like

Starling has just started showing future transactions in its feed. Are these available via the API?

A quiz app too?!

It will show up in the feed.

We have ours.

Yes! I can see it in the feed. I thought it would be in the account :slight_smile:

OK - so how do I remove an account from Emma? I can see the ability to “hide”, but that’s different from deleting.

Thanks.

Go into More tab than on top tap the settings cog, in settings Bank Logins. Here you can swipe left to delete.

Aha! Thank you.

I just did it. It was pretty easy, quick and seamless.

Nothing is stored on the phone…

Are you sure you are not offline?

1 Like

Interesting update on Emma Pro. To save anyone else having to zoom into the picture, the offer is:

• custom categories
  • export data
  • rename transactions
  • manual accounts
  • legendary Emma Pro icon

Another tweet outlines the pricing:

• £4.49/month for a month
  • £3.99/month for a six month term
  • £3.49/month for a year.

The only thing I really want from this list is manual accounts. I know that revenue (and hopefully some profit) is important, but this doesn’t really work for me in terms of value. I don’t think I’d pay more than, say, £1/month for this feature set. And even then I think I’d think twice.

Difficult to monetise the fintech lark, isn’t it?

9 Likes

100% with you on this - Despite using EMMA from the beginning, I’m still with my trusty Google Sheets document that I go back to on a weekly basis (due to the manual accounts aspect).

I’d have to wholly trust EMMA to manage my finances if I were to drop any fee what so ever on it, but I’m certainly priced out at those prices (appreciate it is targeted at people who are semi or full time users of EMMA, and not myself, who is very much a part time user).

I just can’t let go of this spreadsheet :joy:

Maybe it’s a New Years resolution…

2 Likes

Try to uninstall and reinstall.

so if you uninstall, you can’t open the app after installing it again?