Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

voted!

1 Like

We are going to add a closed account section very soon and your data will automagically re-appear.

7 Likes

In terms of things that are coming out, we are working on more reports/insights (including notifications), Emma Pro and Emma Rewards.

2 Likes

Any chance that Emma would be able to report on JISA or CTF’ I know that as the parent you only manage them till the child is 18 and depending on company you have the relevant fund with depends if they have an API to use, just looking at a way to keep track of the kids investments :wink:

1 Like

Any plans for delegated access or read only…and sharing options.

Main Account Holder (Myself) - I have set up everything on my credentials… Mobile Phone Number etc.
Example if I have the following accounts etc
Account A - Joint Account
Account B - Joint Savings Account
Account C - My Credit Card
Account D - My Marcus Account (hint hint)

Wife Signs up to Emma - Using my mobile number she would have full view etc (works in our case) she can see how much money I spend at the pub. :joy:

But if my Wife Signs up to Emma - Using her number…it would be great if I could give her permissions to view selective accounts.

I’ve never tried adding someone else’s account to Emma, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. There’s no way Emma would know you’re using someone else’s credentials (I think).

Not sure what the bank would have to say though.

Of course, for joint accounts this works already, because the other account holder gets their own credentials.

I don’t understand why Emma can have multiple paydays and weekly paydays etc and Monzo are making us wait for them.

Division of labour at work! Emma clearly has different priorities.

Ridiculous if you ask me, I’d much rather have a fully functioning current account than a half-assed one with a budgeting app that could be done within my banking app.

The backend of a bank is insanely complex. Emma just deal with the transactions that result from this. Which is not to downplay the complexity of what Emma do, or managing the integrations with different banks, but it does not compare to building and maintaining a bank’s backend.

So if you have to do the first and the second it takes longer.

3 Likes

Any chance Emma can integrate with Scottish Friendly they do ISA & JISA have apps also :wink:

scramble mode - should it ask for a pin/finger print? when descramble

Hi guys,

so regarding Emma Pro, late next week, I hope.

In terms of sharing accounts, I’d love to build Emma Joint ones, where you can pick someone else phone number and decide what to share, but it’s not an imminent priority. :slight_smile:

For scramble mode, just click the red bar at the top and you are good to go.

For integrations, we talked to every Fintech, so if they are not in Emma, it means they said no or have other priorities now. In theory, we could get them all even if they don’t want to, but we don’t have the capacity to force our way in at this point.

1 Like

The only thing I can share about the pro is this. lol

Thanks Edoardo - so much going into the app! I really appreciate the new integrations and the predictions in particular.

I’m sure it can feel like users are always asking for “even more features”, however many you push out every week…

But did dummy/cash accounts get pushed back a bit? They would be very useful for me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We finished building them today.

6 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Not yet. :wink:

2 Likes

This would make a lovely lovely Christmas present :gift:

#JustSaying :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, I am not sure we are delivering anything before christmas. The App Store blocks submissions between 23rd and 27th, so we don’t want to risk any mistakes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes