Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

This tweet should be of use. There’s further discussion further up the tweet about it as Peter_G mentions

1 Like

By the way, we fixed the Android problem, just try to update the app again.

1 Like

Yep, fixed for me a little earlier

1 Like

Something new. No spoilers.

This Pro icon is so awesome though.

2 Likes

And while I’m here, Virgin keeps needing me to login again, is that a known issue?

I think Virgin has a set of different questions and after you have answered them all, Saltedge should be good to go. Is it always asking the same?

It’s not asking me questions, it’s always the same username/password/passcode.

(edit) credit cards if that makes any difference

Can you send me a message via support? I am online.

I can’t figure out anything from here.

Done :+1:

Problem solved. Looks like the password manager was dumping something in other than the password :grinning:

1 Like

Pending transactions and multiple paydays are coming this week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow. Are you getting pending transactions from all providers? Pretty instantly, too?

We are rolling this out for all the providers progressively.

Barclays, Natwest, Amex and a few others are coming first. We do updates in the background 3-4 times a day, so that’s what instantly is. :slight_smile:

We are never going to be real time and don’t intend to be. Apple Pay already does it. lol

1 Like

Cool! It’d be fab to be able to refresh manually, but that sounds like all I’d need - and it’d give much better insight than wanting a few days!

You can already refresh manually. Just pull to refresh the list of accounts or feed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m an idiot! :blush:

Great to know that this will collect pending transactions too.

By the way, we have been nominated in the personal finance app category for the British Bank Awards. If you guys have 20 seconds, it would be great if you could leave a review. :smiley: There is a cash prize for anyone who’s voting.

2 Likes

Thanks @edo1493 - I was assuming it was some kind of an issue with the bank seeing as no one seems to be able to offer it.

I see your adding manual accounts this month though, so that should hopefully help.

Oh, and voted above.

1 Like

Thanks guys!

If you keep the old account open they stay, if you close it they are wiped :frowning:

Wish I’d known this before doing a CASS.

2 Likes