Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

Ha that would be a long list…

1 Like

I’ve seen an announcement of a PISP transaction, at least in test form

1 Like

I’ve just linked my Wealthsimple account and it works great. Plenty others I’d like to link too : Evestor & Moola.

Marketplace launching next week

Screenshot_20181024-210750

2 Likes

Spoiler alert.

1 Like

Any plans to connect with Marcus? I know it’s new but seems to have a fairly fast take-up.

3 Likes

I really like Emma but I seem to have a knack for picking products that they don’t support (yet). They support a range of crypto but I have Bitpanda. They’ve just announced support for Wealthsimple but I have Wealthify! No Sainsbury’s bank plans yet either (although Virgin are planned).

I’ll have to just keep using a combination of Yolt and Emma. Between them they’ve got most of my banks etc covered!

Just saw the latest email from emma about the marketplace, interesting development!

Bit disappointed that MBNA integration is still ‘in the next few weeks’ when we were told it would be here in ‘a couple of weeks’, a couple of weeks ago!

2 Likes

Just reinstall Emma after using it earlier in the year. The UI and features have improved a lot since last time I used it. I might start adding more accounts to it now and seeing how I get on with it

2 Likes

Hi Dave, we have been slowed down by a big improvement we are doing on the recurring payments algorithm. At this point, if you have 2 subscriptions with DLVA or similar, they show up as 1. A lot of work has been going on in the background to make the right split and we should be able to close it today.

This means we can finish up the integration with Saltedge by the end of this week.

1 Like

After we have finshed, Saltedge will take up to a week to review, then we are ready to go.

In the meantime, people with subscriptions glued together should see the improvement in the next few hrs/days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just want Skipton :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

That’s a bad one. :rofl:

1 Like

Hi @nelliep, just ping Wealthify, cause when we did, they said no and went with the enemy. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:sob: it’s where all my savings are

1 Like

I’m with Wealthsimple. Very pleased with the integration. Its just Amazon that are missing from Emma for me. I still have to keep Yolt installed to monitor that as its my main spend card.

I will give it a go, actually. Can’t do any harm!

Whenever someone mentions the enemy my skin burns. lol

1 Like

Well, I did contact Wealthify and they got back to me very quickly and politely.

They said that at this stage they have no plans to integrate with Emma but my request has been noted and suggested on my behalf (not sure who to exactly).

I want Skipton too, but more or less assume it’s never going to happen, along with Leeds BS et al.

Dummy accounts would solve this straight away… Just saying

1 Like