Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

(Edoardo Moreni) #955

Yes, we have some issues on First Direct accounts only. :sweat_smile:

(Edoardo Moreni) #956

Hey guys, if you are on testflight, make sure to update. :slight_smile:

Will we see ISAs and pensions at all? I think it’s pushing the meaning of the word to call crypto an investment!

(Kolok) #959

That’s really cool

(Edoardo Moreni) #960

ahahah, give us time.

You have 25 minutes :expressionless:

(Edoardo Moreni) #962

to do what? :slight_smile:

I’ve just given you a target to aim for :sunglasses:

(Edoardo Moreni) #964

lolololol

Does anyone have a merchant logo show up for TV licence payments via direct debit in Emma? I’ve suggested the TV licensing Twitter account (@tvlicensing) as a logo source ‏multiple times but it never seems to get acted upon, at least from what I see in my account.

(Grant MacGregor) #966

I’ve had similar issues with standing order to another bank (Skipton LISA). Suggested merchant logo plenty of times, amongst other recommendations, and it seems to fall on deaf ears.

(Grant MacGregor) #967

@edo1493, is there any chance you could post a ful list of banks that you are integrating/going to attempt to integrate.

It may even convince users to sign up if they know their bank will be joining soon.

(Edoardo Moreni) #968

Hi @o99, can you send us a message via support?

(Andy) #969

I have the same issue with Hammersmith and Fulham Council. Always trying to update their logo but it doesn’t seem to get done. I assumed this was because it’s a government account.

Has anyone had a logo updated after reporting it?

(Grant MacGregor) #971

I asked @edo1493 the other day and said he would “check and add shortly”.

(Edoardo Moreni) #972

I checked. We are not detecting anything on Standing Orders at this point. :slight_smile:

We also fixed the TV Licence problem.

(Edoardo Moreni) #973

@Anzo can you reach out via chat with amount/dates?

Most of my reports have led to logos getting updated.

Have just had a few which didn’t get updated. One of them - TV Licencing - has now been fixed via Support