Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

The adaptive icon looks good!

Found an issue on the “More” screen whereby if you scroll down, the settings cog overlays the notification bar, causing it to show like so:
Screenshot_20181001-200358

Edit:
Graph bug still present whereby the shadow of the selected month remains, minus the text.

@edo1493 is there much of a downside to allowing your app on iPad? I have no issue with using the app in minimised mode if full iPad support is not on the timeline or not a priority. I have a beautiful android version but when I get home I like to check my accounts on tablet, rather than phone.

1 Like

I’d still prefer green or black for positive balance and red for negative. The orange is pretty red on my iPhone X.

2 Likes

Yeah the orange threw me too.

1 Like

Do you have true tone enabled?

Yep

The red is probably being made more orange by this but developers should be accounting for this is in their design: https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/DeviceInformation/Reference/iOSDeviceCompatibility/Displays/Displays.html

I think the orange is being made red!

But whilst I appreciate colour balance in design, I think you can make colour choices that help and guide to the correct conclusion - in this case, anything in the red spectrum makes me jump and go WTF, I’m overdrawn? Oh no, it’s just a wrong danger marker. Phew.

1 Like

Web version will come before an iPad.

1 Like

Btw, the app is out. We are live. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ok but I’m asking, what’s the downside to enabling a user to download the iPhone app on their iPad? Other apps do this like Yolt & MoneyDashboard. Users accept it’s not optimised for iPad screens but still have the option to use the minimised version.

1 Like

Any news on when the iPhone Xs Max screen resize will be arriving? :slight_smile:

Thanks

Having an issue with Emma 2.0 in that I have three current accounts (at the moment) and the “Available” amount at the top of the main feed shows only one of the amounts, whereas shouldn’t it show the total of the three? They total correctly on the “Accounts” tab.

What do you mean?

Can you please reach out via the support chat?

Quick update: we are updating the balance colors and removing the red.

We are also going to add a dummy cash account, alongside custom categories and exporting of data.

3 Likes

When you say “a dummy cash account”, does that mean it will be limited to just one dummy account?

Just grabbed the app on Android, liking this alot! Any chance for any widgets on Android? Would love a summary widget on my homescreen.

Let’s do unlimited.

1 Like

Yes, we have plans for this, but not a date. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like