Emma Feedback Thread / Q&A

Looks a bit like Chip but with more features.

Student loan overview would be great but sadly it seems that only updates about once a year on the Student Finance website, completely useless!

2 Likes

ahah! Yes, our aim is to connect pretty much with everything and be able to provide actual insights. :slight_smile:

We are not building a chatbot! We thought about it for a while, but we think a chatting interface doesn’t give us the long term user retention we are looking for, even though it can be useful for some scenarios. :slight_smile:

Emma is also not just a savings solution. That’s a nice feature to have, which we are still implementing. :smile:

We are shooting for 1 finance app for everything: savings, subscriptions and aggregator.

1 Like

Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know we are live on Product Hunt today!

Anyone who signs up from there, we’ll get access tomorrow. :slight_smile:

What about those of us who signed up through your info here?

Christmas gifts are coming too next week on Monday! :smiley: :smiley:

Am I getting this right? You pushed your beta product on here, so we signed up and now you are showing us how people who sign up after us will jump ahead of us in the queue?

This, I suggest, is not optimal marketing.

2 Likes

Hi Dave, we are sending an invite to everyone who signed up from this forum next Monday. Product Hunt is the most exclusive tech site on earth, so we decided to encourage people a) to visit our page b) ask us anything there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Eduardo
I’ve just signed up, will I need to send you anything so that you add my email to that invite list?

If you use our signup form on the website, we should have already got your email. :slight_smile:

Makes sense!
If I don’t get an invite on Monday, will let you know :slight_smile:

ahahah thanks! I pinky promise.

All this marketing designed to engineer scarcity such as to drive consumer demand. It’s getting tedious.

I think Emma needs me more than I need Emma.

That’s what I think about Monzo. :slight_smile:

I have got access to ‘Emma’ no Mozno so will try with Barclays

Me too

It looks really clean but basic. Not a bad start imo.

2 Likes

I think they’re waiting for Monzo’s API to be released.

1 Like

Thanks, I really appreciate. We are rolling out the ability to sync on app start, add/remove tags and integrate with challenger banks this month. The feed will get better with time and more data, as well as all the detections. :slight_smile:

We have already got in touch with Monzo, so hope to get something in 3-4 weeks from today.

ps: the app is still in closed beta. We haven’t finished every feature we promised. :wink:

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity - why have you chosen the name ‘Emma’ for your product? It kinds of plays the ‘female assistant’ stereotype. I’d very much prefer a more gender neutral product name but that just my personal opinion.

1 Like