Emergency Web Interface for Joint Account

There does not, currently, seem a way to access the joint account from the emergency web interface. Will this be possible when joint accounts are available to all users?

4 Likes

There are no plans to add this soon unfortunately Roland, we’re still focusing on getting joint accounts polished up and out to more customers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Naji. I understand you have higher priorities at the moment. Hopefully in the not too distant future you will be able to add this.

1 Like

Any update after 7 months?

My wife & I just joined Monzo today. We’ve setup a joint account and have quickly come to realise, we cannot access the joint account from the web (using a windows PC) . This is a deal breaker for us so unless that feature is added/updated in the very near future, we won’t be staying.

What do you need to do on a web version that you can’t in the app?

We’re in the habit, with our current provider, of downloading a list of transactions on a PC and maintaining our own personal banking records. Is there a way to do that with Monzo that I’ve missed?

@Goonersman I presume you mean downloading them in some sort of spreadsheet file, like a cvs? You can do this in the app and email it to yourself to look at on your pc.

If you scroll down to the very bottom of summary (the pie chart icon on the top right of the homepage) you will see the option to do that there.

Yes. That’s what I mean. Thanks for the guidance.

1 Like

That’s what the community is for :blush: